+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 428 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree2466Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Bethenny tweeted that they're taping the reunion show tomorrow, does anyone know how to send in a question? I can't find anything on the Bravo website.

FORT Newbie

So do you think that's why Kelly got so into it with Bethany about how she wasn't a chef but a cook? Maybe trying to put Sam on higher ground?

I'm watching a rerun of last week's episode and just heard Jill say to LuAnn: "I would never go some place I wasn't wanted...." right before telling her she was going to show up unannounced at Ramona's party. It actually made me laugh out loud.

That woman is so full of herself and contradictions. Waiting to see the look of hurt and surprise on her face when she "ambushes" 4 women who have just been through the ringer with Kelly and have no interest in seeing her at all. Alex summed it all up ... "There's been enough drama."
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

This may have been brought up before but while watching the last two episodes I started wondering if part of Kelly's issue with Bethenny is jealousy (for the record, I hate the 'she's just jealous' excuse when a girl is bitchy to another girl). Bethenny has been very successful in her career, she's pregnant, engaged, has her own show and she has more popularity than Kelly. I mean, things are going really well with Bethenny. Kelly on the other hand, other than her girls, doesn't have a whole lot going on.

I just don't get the rage towards B. Yeah they had their issues in the past but for someone who doesn't like to discuss the past (Kelly) she certainly brings up the Madonna comment a lot.

I know that Jill probably eggs her on but Bethenny has not done anything to Kelly this season to warrant that tongue lashing. Though maybe it's a simple case of Kelly holding a grudge.

FORT Newbie

"Kelly on the other hand, other than her girls, doesn't have a whole lot going on."

Oh, come on now, she had that whole street interview thing, asking people if they were wearing underwear.

She has nothing to be jealous of.......LOL. I even dare say that I think Bethenny is prettier than her. At least Bethany doesn't look like a tranny.

I think she is a jealous nut bag, but Bravo hit the jackpot with this one. I absolutely can't wait for this Thursday and then the reunion show. Well, I should qualify that - except the parts that Jill Zarin is in. I have had enough of her and the countess for the rest of my life.

Jill taking skating lessons so that she can have her "solo" moment at her event is laughable. It seems to me that her time would be better spent getting speech therapy..................

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;3914815;
    Jill taking skating lessons so that she can have her "solo" moment at her event is laughable. It seems to me that her time would be better spent getting speech therapy..................
    And a little one-on-one with a makeup artist. Her eyes are starting to look like she got hit in the face with a paintball gun.

FORT Fanatic

Jill's voice is like a fog horn. It makes me shudder.

Andy Cohen just tweeted that the reunion taping was "The. Most. Dramatic. In. Housewives. History." And he said he needed a cocktail now.

+ Reply to Thread