+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 439 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree2609Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

In the 24 hours Vancuver photo, it appears that girl has narrow shoulders and hips. Kelly's shoulders appear much wider than that and her entire bone structure seems to be much larger than the girl in that photo. Maybe, I'm wrong, but she doesn't look like Kelly IMO, not in the face or body.

KELLY KILLOREN BENSIMON :: Official Website ::

I looked at her site above and didn't see any photos that looked like they wree more than a few years old. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by MMLEsq;3911595;
    Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't look like KKB to me at all. The face looks very different.
    It doesn't look like her to me either.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Maidstone;3911554;
    I think it's Alex/Simon who might not come back. I heard that rumor earlier in the season and then Simon made this comment in his Blog Post on Bravo site on April 22nd:

"In the opening credits we see six housewives holding an apple and I wonder if that will change throughout this episode?"

So I dunno - Bethenny for sure is leaving and someone else - that's why two new ones are coming on - Sonja and the other event planner lady.

Please oh please let it be Kelly who is leaving.
    Wow....Alex is the only one worth watching after Bethenny leaves (MOO). That makes me sad.
    That event planner lady that was working with Jill for the skating party???
    "HP"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3911831;
    I think it was reported that Alex and Simon will be a part of Bethenny's new show. I can't remember what/who the source was, though.
    I sure hope that's true!!!
    I have grown very fond of her....she seems to be the truest to Bethenny.
    "HP"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3912718;
    Yes, I think many things about her modeling and the "supposed" credentials are suspicious. I was unable to locate any older photos of her on-line. How is that possible? Very fishy IMO. The one older photo of her from years ago, according to the article, is really not of Kelly. I'm convinced of that.

I found an article that says Kelly is dating a NY chef. I'll try to locate it. Maybe that's why she was so snarky with Bethenny about the chef thing.

Sam Talbot, Season Two Top Chef. He's handsome, is talented (didn't make it to the final two, but placed third). Is/was married to a South American.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank;3912875;
    Sam Talbot, Season Two Top Chef. He's handsome, is talented (didn't make it to the final two, but placed third). Is/was married to a South American.
    They are friends; they both denied being anything more when asked about it. The rumors started when Sam appeared on the show to give Kelly and her daughters a cooking lesson. Sam is happily married to a Colombian woman (hmmmm... maybe Kelly did go to Colombia the country?).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;3912900;
    They are friends; they both denied being anything more when asked about it. The rumors started when Sam appeared on the show to give Kelly and her daughters a cooking lesson. Sam is happily married to a Colombian woman (hmmmm... maybe Kelly did go to Colombia the country?).
    I've read that Sam Talbott is separated from his wife, Paola Guerrero. There has been a lot of speculation that Sam is dating Kelly.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3912973;
    I've read that Sam Talbott is separated from his wife, Paola Guerrero. There has been a lot of speculation that Sam is dating Kelly.
    So she says she doesn't sleep around but doesn't have a problem dating men who are still married? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3912973;
    Oh no! He's too good for her!!!!

If that guy can have even a five minute relationship with Kelly then he must know what she is like. He must be really desperate. How could you tolerate that illogical, self serving, lying confusion for even a minute. Ugggggh.

Here's an aticle about it.

Kelly Bensimon Is Naked, Dating Sam Talbot
    Last edited by Debb70; 05-25-2010 at 05:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread