+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 358 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree1513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Gilles Bensimon was the photographer taking photos of Danielle's daughter in RH of New Jersey this season. When I saw him I was surprised that he appeared to be so old, relative to Kelly's age.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3911757;
    OMG. Boy was I surprised to see this info on Kelly. I guess I should have known this background info but must have forgotten it. This is a link that has a photo of her ex-husband who she was separated from in 2006. I'm not trying to be mean, but he looks at least 65 years old. He is a big shot with Elle Magazine. He was also married to a former super model. Check it out.

Gilles Bensimon & Kelly Killoren Bensimon (Photos) | Bitten and Bound

It also says she graduated from Columbia University!!!!!!!!!!! What?

I just found that she actually attended their school of General Studies. Apparently, it's not the real university, has no admittance requiements and isn't a real college degree.
    Kelly Killoren Bensimon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Dont you find it really odd that none of those photos are older photos of her in the first link??? If she was the face of clarin's why aren't there any pictures of her out there from those shoots?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3911479;
    Has anyone seen Kelly in her modeling days? Since I've never heard of her I assume she was not popular as models like Cindy Crowford, Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista, etc. I mean, I think she's attractive (well minus her personality she might be) but she doesn't look like model material. Granted, it could be the years of sun worshiping that she clearly continues to do but anyone with a good photographer and photo-shop could look like a model in print.

Also, she has a strange shaped body. Very broad shoulders and no waist....more like an athlete (I think this has been mentioned before) like Gabriel Reece.
    I think Kelly was probably a sucessful model, but not in the league of a "supermodel."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maidstone;3911554;
    I think it's Alex/Simon who might not come back. I heard that rumor earlier in the season and then Simon made this comment in his Blog Post on Bravo site on April 22nd:

"In the opening credits we see six housewives holding an apple and I wonder if that will change throughout this episode?"
    I think it was reported that Alex and Simon will be a part of Bethenny's new show. I can't remember what/who the source was, though.

FORT Fan

The Alex and Simon may not come back for season 4 rumor has been addressed by them by stating the fact that Season 4 has not even been green lighted yet. No decisions have been made on having a 4th season (though I think it can be assumed now given the ratings success of this season) so no decisions have been made on whether all or some of the housewives will return. One can only speculate on who would want to make a negative statement about them in the press.
    Last edited by Boann; 05-24-2010 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Quoted wrong statment

Ugh. LuAnn is on Larry King talking about the Sarah Ferguson scandal. They are apparently "friends." So in her 30-second comment, she actually worked in a personal plug! "That's why I say in my song that money can't buy you class."

Seriously. Because of course, immediately turning the conversation back to yourself is such a classy thing to do.

FORT Fanatic

I also saw Larry King with the Countless LuAnn. Couldn't believe it. I just don't consider her opinion worth anything, especially after I saw her with that creepy guy a few weeks ago.

"Refined" is not a word I would use with LuAnn.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3911830;
    I think Kelly was probably a sucessful model, but not in the league of a "supermodel."

Yes, I think many things about her modeling and the "supposed" credentials are suspicious. I was unable to locate any older photos of her on-line. How is that possible? Very fishy IMO. The one older photo of her from years ago, according to the article, is really not of Kelly. I'm convinced of that.

I found an article that says Kelly is dating a NY chef. I'll try to locate it. Maybe that's why she was so snarky with Bethenny about the chef thing.

She has a website, which is her full name .com (not sure if I can link it) and it has 'past' photos but there are like three that are old photos or appear to be older the rest are older but probably taken in the last 10 years. Make me wonder how long her modeling career lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;3911566;
    I found a pic of her from the modeling days: 24 Hours Vancouver

She looks pretty there. I don't find her at all attractive now (though she did look good when she was made up for her Playboy shoot, I thought).
    This pic looks like it could be her, maybe about age 12-15. IMO - Her face is very young, but it could be her - pre-arginine/ornithine. I think she takes some kind of earthy supplement (eg: from GNC) to make her body all muscle-y. Sorta like those female body builders who tend to look more man-ish after they beef up. Supplements also have an affect on one's behavior.

+ Reply to Thread