+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 432 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree2517Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;3911566;
    I found a pic of her from the modeling days: 24 Hours Vancouver

She looks pretty there. I don't find her at all attractive now (though she did look good when she was made up for her Playboy shoot, I thought).
    Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't look like KKB to me at all. The face looks very different.

Quote Originally Posted by MMLEsq;3911595;
    Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't look like KKB to me at all. The face looks very different.
    I thought the same.
    Their bodies look similar, but faces look totally different, as does the hairline.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3911585;
    Kelly's name and the Manson family's do not belong in the same sentence.
    I think you missed the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;3911497;
    I've always thought Gabriel Reece to be extraordinarily beautiful, her jock qualities only complimenting her world class beauty as a model.
    I meant that Kelly's body looks similar to a volley ball player's shape.....tall and thin but slightly boxy

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;3911566;
    I found a pic of her from the modeling days: 24 Hours Vancouver

She looks pretty there. I don't find her at all attractive now (though she did look good when she was made up for her Playboy shoot, I thought).
    I wonder if this is from her very early years...because I agree it doesn't necessarily look like her now. If it is than she was very pretty. She's so hard looking now and her nose seems longer now.

It doesnt look like her now...but it does kind of look like her oldest daughter...

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3911639;
    I meant that Kelly's body looks similar to a volley ball player's shape.....tall and thin but slightly boxy

I wonder if this is from her very early years...because I agree it doesn't necessarily look like her now. If it is than she was very pretty. She's so hard looking now and her nose seems longer now.
    True. I agree. She's just missing all that beautiful, nicely proportioned muscle. I agree with your point though.

OMG. Boy was I surprised to see this info on Kelly. I guess I should have known this background info but must have forgotten it. This is a link that has a photo of her ex-husband who she was separated from in 2006. I'm not trying to be mean, but he looks at least 65 years old. He is a big shot with Elle Magazine. He was also married to a former super model. Check it out.

Gilles Bensimon & Kelly Killoren Bensimon (Photos) | Bitten and Bound

It also says she graduated from Columbia University!!!!!!!!!!! What?

I just found that she actually attended their school of General Studies. Apparently, it's not the real university, has no admittance requiements and isn't a real college degree.
    Kelly Killoren Bensimon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Debb70; 05-24-2010 at 06:01 PM.

Yes. Kelly is Gilles' third wife.
    He's well over 20 years her senior.
    And, yes, she did graduate from Columbia.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Cute video of Bethenny on the Today Show. I love that she Skyped without any makeup and with her hair a mess. She's adorable:
    Bethenny Talks About Baby Bryn | Bethenny Frankel

No way that picture is of Kelly. The face is totally different, not as long as Kelly's. And ... Kelly needs Face Powder. Stat.

I rewatched the episode several times and paid attention to what Bethenny did/said. She usually was sitting there while Ramona or Alex brought up something about Jill, which set off Kelly. Bethenny did jump in when her bs meter went off, or the nutjob attacked her credentials.

No way to spin this, Kelly was the aggressor. She disrespected everyone and was offended when adult women didn't put up with preteen behavior/language. I felt for these women, and was so happy for them getting one day to de-stress ... then, the nasal tones of JZ robbed them of even that day.

Looking forward to the reunion, I hope this doesn't make me evil but I wish they'd show more of Kelly's meltdown. I'd like to know the full extent to which she left the planet.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread