+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 441 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Upon rewatching the episode, I caught where Jill told Kelly that it would be "dangerous" for Kelly to go by herself. How many times she repeated it, we don't know. That, I believe, put the suggestion in this disturbed mind and she cannot now get past it. Perhaps that's what caused the dreams of being murdered and delusions of Bethenny threatening her.

I noticed on the next episode that (spoiler tags in case it's warranted. It was on the Bravo site.)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    When they discussed with Kelly what happened there, Lu mentioned that since it was so unorganized she would have to hear the other side's version of event. Kudos to someone for not hearing something from a friend and not taking it as gospel!

First time I've written something positive about Lu this season, but felt fair is fair. I hope they ask Sonja what her take on everything is. She stated she has no "irons in this fire", so she would be impartial.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

mom2 - That stood out to me as well (re: LuAnn's comment).

Watching Jill's arrival on the next RHNY, the image I cannot shake, is that of Foghorn Leghorn ................. vocally and physically.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Bethenny's comparison of Jill's voice to a horn was classic. As I catch up on old epis from last season I'm shocked at the person Jill has become, little of it good.

FORT Fogey

I think the show is making them worse. I'm not talking about editing. I mean that during the past season's reunions, they would discuss about what has been said and done during the season and since everything is recorded in the show, there's no denying, reneging, concealing, going back on whatever was said or transpired. And these girls were so into owning what they say or that if they have something negative to say or hear about themselves, they would rather have it told directly to their faces. So these girls are more direct and more uninhibited about disclosing their feeelings, and it's coming across as vicious.

FORT Newbie

Hi, I never post. I don't want to make fun of Kelly, if there is something wrong with her she needs the help. But I can't stop laughing over when she was accusing Bethany of either being mean or rude to her good friend gwen in the press. Bethany is like gwen who, and Kelly replies gwyneth paltrow. They might be good friends, but it was just the way it came out.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3910695;
    mom2 - That stood out to me as well (re: LuAnn's comment).
    Me three! Luann got some points back from me during that conversation.

To give Jill some credit, she also looked like she questioned some of what Kelly was saying. She probably knows Bethenny the best out of anyone so I got the impression that some of the things Kelly was saying about Bethenny Jilly wasn't buying.

I also LOL'd at Kelly talking about her friend Gwen...they've probably been to the same events, maybe even talked, but I seriously doubt they are friends.

I got the feeling that Jill thinks/knows that something is not right with Kelly because when Kelly was on the phone with Jill, Jill telling her to walk away and saying 'you don't need that' (paraphrasing) in regards to Bethenny (according to Kelly) was doing.

I think if anything Bethenny doesn't really need Kelly's crap considering she's pregnant.

I wonder how the trip will be spun on the reunion...will Jill and Luann see what we saw or will they still make excuses for Kelly's behavior?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jettavw8;3910778;
    Hi, I never post. I don't want to make fun of Kelly, if there is something wrong with her she needs the help. But I can't stop laughing over when she was accusing Bethany of either being mean or rude to her good friend gwen in the press. Bethany is like gwen who, and Kelly replies gwyneth paltrow. They might be good friends, but it was just the way it came out.

I wonder just how good of friends Kelly is with Gwyneth; I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly just met Gwyneth once, and is now saying they're good friends because she's a name-dropper.
    Kind of like when Jill said she was at that ice skating charity event `with Johnny Weir'; she made it sound like she was actually there with Weir. And then clearly it was a case of Weir being at the event, but having no association with Jill whatsoever.

Here is my take on Kelly. I think Kelly is used to falling back on her looks and not on fighting and defending herself. The show has her surrounded by a rather Catty group of women. Bethenny being the head Cat. Kelly trying to defend herself against them is ridiculous she is not used to thinking up quick responses on her feet. It is almost like bringing a featherduster to a gang fight.

When I watch this show I am constantly yelling at the tv for Kelly to tell these Catty women off. Omg if that was me there instead of Kelly.The Cattiness would only last one time because I would not deal with the "she said this" crap that goes on. I would nip that in the bud by confronting all parties involved in front of each other in a coherent manner.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread