+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 432 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

^ 'The Message" from Bethenny to Jill via Alex was that B. is done with Jill and wants nothing more to do with her. Now I don't like Jill but I have to admit I thought Alex went about this the wrong way. She should have took Jill aside and told her this, not in front of all those people. But then that would not have made for good drama on TV.
    And how ignorant of Jill and Kelly to talk and use their cellphones at the Countless's book thing. Why didn't she call them out on their bad manners?
    Why was Kelly wearing big red underpants at Romeana's party? She needs to gorw up and stop dressing like a hooker.

OMG, the editors are having a field day with Jill. I think it's perfect irony; she's a total media whore and loves loves loves to be on camera, and this season, boy is she ever.

Her irritation/jealousy of LuAnn and Sonja hanging out together was palpable. Jill's telling line from the episode was "I just want to keep my circle tight".
    Her safe little ME place where everyone sides with her petty s*** and doesn't dare be nice or forgiving or polite to her designated enemies because being besties with Jill is, such a treat?

"Well it wasn't a very fancy evite, I can tell you didn't put much thought in to it, but oh well, whatever..."

God I despise this woman.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 04-30-2010 at 01:08 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mina;3890180;
    The new one whose name i can't remember, I don't really care about. She's old and on the prowl for men....
    I don't think Sonja is that old - - maybe early or mid 40's. I think Ramona is the oldest of the group - - early 50's. Jill is late 40's, Luann mid to late 40's, Kelly is early 40's, Bethenny is late 30's, and Alexa mid or late 30's.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife;3890261;
    Loved tonight's epi, looks like next week's will be even more explosive! BTW, WHT was Kelly wearing at Ramona's party? They looked like panties to me. Last week she wears a shirt with no pants and now this...what kind of message is she sending to her 2 young daughters? That it's ok to dress like a HO if you're skinny/rich. Alex looked amazing on Andy's show tonight! Love the new haircolor.
    I wish they would have shown Jill and Luann's reactions when they first saw Kelly. Would loved to have heard their comments. I thought Alex looked great on Andy's show, too. Hair color is less brassy/orange-y. She did look amazing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3890331;
    .... Now I don't like Jill but I have to admit I thought Alex went about this the wrong way. She should have took Jill aside and told her this, not in front of all those people. But then that would not have made for good drama on TV.
    I wonder if it was Alex's nerves that got the best of her? I agree that she should have taken Jill aside. Her actions at the party seemed so unlike her. Made me hope it was just her nerves.

You know what they say about payback, so I think Jill got what she deserves. This is a woman who played a personal message from Bethanny to LouAnn. And also pretty much told Bethanny that we are done at Ramona's house when Bethanny tried to talk to her. I think Countless is eating this up right now, because now she has Jill all to herself. Like Alex said on Andy's show, it just kept building up of all the mean things Jill had said about Alex's family.

So now Jill can just go somewhere a play the poor me game all to herself.

I wonder who spilled the beans about Bethanny's preganacy?

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3890404;
    I wonder who spilled the beans about Bethanny's preganacy?
    When I was watching it I got the feeling that Jill contacted Perez.. I was thinking that because remember when Bethany said that out of nowhere Jill called her and told her not to tell anyone about the pregnancy or something like that?? Seems like Jill outted herself by doing that...

Oh and on Twitter, there was a team jill or team alex thang going on last night.. Something about
    a) This is the last season of RHNY
    b) Bethany quit the show??

That's upsetting, it's the only one I like to watch.. Well New Jersey also to see if someone wakes up with a horse's head in their bed too *LOL*

Quote Originally Posted by AngeLsLuv;3890407;
    When I was watching it I got the feeling that Jill contacted Perez.. I was thinking that because remember when Bethany said that out of nowhere Jill called her and told her not to tell anyone about the pregnancy or something like that?? Seems like Jill outted herself by doing that...
    Wow that crazy. That's why Jill said she got somekind of text message that Bethanny was pregant. She was actually telling on herself.

+ Reply to Thread