+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Oh, for crissake, Ramona, most of the hot air in the room is YOU. How about you go run a garden hose over your nasty head and shut the f up!
    Punkin, GabbyG, momrek06 and 1 others like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

But, she just had her hair done! Kristen needed killing. But Ramona was short with the oar to the head. Maybe next time!
    candor likes this.

Someone mentioned Romona seeming like she was on drugs of some kind and that just clicked to me. Maybe her doctor gave her some anti anxiety pills or something. Those do tend to make you less inhibited about what you say, not to mention they don't go well with alcohol. She just seems all kinds of out of control. She's always been kind of crazy, and blunt, but this is a new level. Having had a bad relationship with her father probably makes trouble of the male kind harder for her to deal with. She needs to get some help, and not the take a pill kind, the lay on the couch and talk to me kind.
    Punkin likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

IDK, I was on 40 mg of Lexapro for six months and all it did for me was make my hands shake, give me the pukes every couple of days, and did nothing for anxiety. I'm better off without it. And I never had one instance of throwing something at someone. I think Ramona is straight up bitch. But, yeah, she needs help and not the chemical kind.
    GabbyG and Prism like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ramona is in a rough place. I'm not a Ramona fan, but I hate to see anyone in a position like she's in.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

[QUOTE=PhoneGrrrl;4795442]IDK, I was on 40 mg of Lexapro for six months and all it did for me was make my hands shake, give me the pukes every couple of days, and did nothing for anxiety. I'm better off without it. And I never had one instance of throwing something at someone. I think Ramona is straight up bitch. But, yeah, she needs help and not the chemical kind.[/QUOTE

Perfect assessment!
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

KK4
    FORT Fan

I understand Ramona's in a difficult place, but man, that was an assault!
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    Having had a bad relationship with her father probably makes trouble of the male kind harder for her to deal with. She needs to get some help, and not the take a pill kind, the lay on the couch and talk to me kind.
    Duckyface, your post was right on target with Ramona......I just have a little problem with the above part.....not to you, Duckyface......but am really talking to the whole world, mainly society, here.
    I'd like to know when you get past having a bad childhood/parent? Is there an exact age?
    Do you get to use the bad childhood/parent excuse for a lifetime? with no termination date except your death?
    Making broad examples: if Ramona left home and bad father at 20 and now she's 50 (I have no idea how old she is), doesn't that mean she's had 30 years without her father....10 more than when with her father?
    Did she not reflect on how that formed her in those 30 years? Did she ever realize that she could make herself exactly the opposite of what her father thought she was?
    I could go on and on....seriously.
    I'm just so tired of middle aged adults continuing to blame their unfortunate past on everything they do in their life.
    Sorry for going off on a tangent.
    GabbyG, Prism and Bebecat like this.

Ramona Singer is on WWHL with Andy Cohen on TUES 5/13
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Duckyface, your post was right on target with Ramona......I just have a little problem with the above part.....not to you, Duckyface......but am really talking to the whole world, mainly society, here.
    I'd like to know when you get past having a bad childhood/parent? Is there an exact age?
    Do you get to use the bad childhood/parent excuse for a lifetime? with no termination date except your death?
    Making broad examples: if Ramona left home and bad father at 20 and now she's 50 (I have no idea how old she is), doesn't that mean she's had 30 years without her father....10 more than when with her father?
    Did she not reflect on how that formed her in those 30 years? Did she ever realize that she could make herself exactly the opposite of what her father thought she was?
    I could go on and on....seriously.
    I'm just so tired of middle aged adults continuing to blame their unfortunate past on everything they do in their life.
    Sorry for going off on a tangent.
    Yes, all of that.

Ramona's treatment of nearly everyone is abhorrent, she's made herself into a harridan in her attempt to make everyone else look bad.
    It's like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

That "turtle time" thing in her head is not an adequate substitute for a functioning brain.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

+ Reply to Thread