+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2625Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Someday I'm gonna' tell everybody the "drunken squirrels" story, UncleD! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    It's late. I'm tired and could missing all sorts of meaning here....are you saying Mario literally told Ramona something? And if so, what was it?

Or, are you saying this metaphorically, i.e. Mario revealed his true self when he had the affair?

sorry to be dense...just don't want to miss a juicy beat.
    Oh....yes, just saying he revealed himself to be a lying cheater. Ramona should believe that's who he is because that's what he's done.... by his actions he has told her who he is. A lying cheat. I doubt he will change; he probably doesn't have the capacity to be a respectful true-blue husband.... he was too smug when he made the "best cheaters" remark.
    Last edited by Prism; 04-30-2014 at 12:16 AM.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fan

These women are horrible gossips...Luann is starting to stand out for me as the best and only sane one in the bunch.
    Sonja seems to have lost her damned mind. She is too big for toaster ovens? I was confused, I thought she meant literally at first, lol.
    I thought Carole already had a face lift...or maybe it is the pics I have seen since and they were not good.
    I like Kristen. i could see her doing commercials, lots of them have women who are not in their twenties, most in fact. But why would she go to an agency that does not handle "older" models? She could have researched better, unless it was just for drama.
    Ramona is a big mouth...she had no business blabbing about Sonja's issues.
    Punkin, GabbyG, Prism and 1 others like this.

I think Luann looks lovely these days, rested and happy.
    Punkin and Bebecat like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

LuAnn really does look good these days. Even in the spa, with no makeup, she looked great. The Lu/Carole/Heather part of the spa day seemed lovely. And I don't think Lu was being a bitch at all to Sonja at the wine outing. Who can keep up with Sonja's endeavors, anyway?

Carole's staircase still scares the bejesus out of me. Ramona, despite the background Mario issues, still scares me more. Calling Sonja's BF's mom? Lashing out at Kristen for less than what Aviva said? Maybe Ramona is jealous of Sonja in some ways?
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Sonja is rock bottom nuts! Sad.
    GabbyG and Bebecat like this.

I have not seen this week yet as I am traveling and I will get all caught up with all my reality shows when I return but reading "Sonja is rock bottom nuts" leads me to think that these RH shows should have a NEW cast yearly.

RHofATL, NJ, OC, BH (of which I watch all of them) are becoming more and more cray cray with every season and the ladies are all becoming "rock bottom nuts"!

Yup, I think Andy needs to change the cast up yearly!
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    LuAnn really does look good these days. Even in the spa, with no makeup, she looked great. The Lu/Carole/Heather part of the spa day seemed lovely. And I don't think Lu was being a bitch at all to Sonja at the wine outing. Who can keep up with Sonja's endeavors, anyway?

Carole's staircase still scares the bejesus out of me. Ramona, despite the background Mario issues, still scares me more. Calling Sonja's BF's mom? Lashing out at Kristen for less than what Aviva said? Maybe Ramona is jealous of Sonja in some ways?
    I've never mentioned it, but that staircase freaks me out every time I just see it. It actually causes me anxiety. I have this fear of heights and areas that look too easy to fall from. My mother told me that, as an infant, I would get panicky when whomever was holding me did not hold me close to their body. Apparently, my arms and legs would start flailing. I still have those kind of issues to this very day.
    PhoneGrrrl likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

I would press charges against Ramona. Game over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Ramona was straight up crazy tonight. The bickering about a/c and being out in the country was fine, but throwing a glass (not just the wine) and nearly an oar in Kristen's face? That's assault. I don't care how many chicks Mario is stepping out with, physical violence is not cool. She should be tossed off the show.

Did y'all catch that Aviva wasn't in the opening credits? I read elsewhere that she refused (not just unavailable at sleep away camp with her son) to go up to Heather's Berkshire place, so she's "suspended" for 3 or so episodes.

I have no idea what's gotten into me, but I'm loving Luann so much this season.

+ Reply to Thread