+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 358 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree1512Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3909876;
    Danielle? Crazy? Are we watching the same shows?
    They were just comparing Danielle's (NJ Housewives) craziness to Kelly's (NY Housewives)

Personally I think Kelly wins.

Last night's show....WOW!!! I might have had 2 glasses of wine last night, Pinot Grigio to be exact, but did I hear Kelly say she keeps hearing Bethenny's voice in her head & sees knives as Bethenny's tongue???

If so this woman truely needs medical help. She thought Bethenny was trying to attack her by giving her a gift bag? Instead of just thanking her she went nuts. I'll take tha gift bag if you don't want it Kelly.

She thought the women were attacking her kids while she was on the phone with them??? Maybe I heard things wrong but I didn't hear any attack.

She is truely in the land of rainbows, butterflies & unicorns & I don't know how that could have been edited wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3909660;
    OK, this is getting way too creepy.
    I don't think they need to show us someone having a breakdown on TV.
    I think what they showed would have been appropriate for a truly real reality show but in this context it was just sensationalism, edited for maximum "entertainment" value and a new low for Bravo. Shame on Bravo.

All I can say is WOW...and SJP said it best "I've never seen somebody just unravel in front of my eyes like that. It was NOT amusing."

I don't think it was sensationalism though...it is a REALITY show...but...she needs medical help and I'm glad they stopped and let it be (for Kelly's sake)...I can only imagine what happens on the reunion show. YEESH!

FORT Fan

From Bethenny's blog and Simon's twitter Bravo didn't air the worst scenes from that night. I think that the real solution would be for Kelly to not be included next season, especially if being on this show is going to cause the meltdown that was aired. I don't think that it is much of a leap to say that Kelly grew up in a toxic household and learned to cope by being all "la la cartwheels, unicorns, etc." Problem is that Bethenny also grew up in a toxic household and coped by being brutally honest. Those two will always land right on each other's buttons and their opposite ways of handling their pasts will always drive Kelly crazy because ultimately, as much as it sucks sometimes to live in brutally honest world, that world doesn't crash down as la la cartwheels world does when confronted with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3909876;
    Danielle? Crazy? Are we watching the same shows?
    Both Danielle and Kelly are unstable, I don't know how that can even be debated. Saying that, Kelly wins, by a land slide, as most unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by Manerva;3909932;
    All I can say is WOW...and SJP said it best "I've never seen somebody just unravel in front of my eyes like that. It was NOT amusing."

I don't think it was sensationalism though...it is a REALITY show...but...she needs medical help and I'm glad they stopped and let it be (for Kelly's sake)...I can only imagine what happens on the reunion show. YEESH!
    I love SJP.

I agree though, I don't think this was sensationalism. This is a reality show and while I do think some things are manipulated or set up to cause drama from what I've read in the blogs they didn't even show the worst part. If it was for sensationalism wouldn't they show the most dramatic parts?

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3909916;
    I think what they showed would have been appropriate for a truly real reality show but in this context it was just sensationalism, edited for maximum "entertainment" value and a new low for Bravo. Shame on Bravo.
    Ok, I wrote last night, that this seemed totally like the movie Network.
    When SJP brought it up to Andy on WWHL, he just kind of looked at her with a smirk.

Sorry, but that was sensationalism, pure and simple.
    And, as Rebotco stated, a new low for Bravo.
    Between last night's episode and the upcoming Housewives from DC which will feature the staged White House party crashers, the Salahis, this station is really stooping to low levels. Snark is one thing. When you start showing people break down on live TV, it makes me think that what's next? A murder?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

All I can say was that I felt so bad for Ramona because she truly wanted a nice girl getaway and it turned into Nightmare on Elm street. Poor Sonja didn't know which way to turn. I also felt bad for Bethanny becasue Kelly was attacking her from the get go. Jill is also a piece of work, can't wait to see what happens when she shows up. And is it just me, are do you think that Countless LouAnn like to keeps the drama going between Jill and Bethanny so that she can have Jill all to her self?

My advice to Kelley is to stay away from the girls or better yet, seek professional help on those demons that you keep seeing. I wonder what her famous ex-husband thinks of Kelly on the show?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3910073;
    I love SJP.
    Me too! And it makes me feel a little better about myself that we watch the same trash tv!

I imagine Jill is enjoying Kelly's meltdown. It temporarily takes the focus off of her. At least until next week.

+ Reply to Thread