+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 358 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree1512Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3909319;
    PA Snow Bunny, did you know him?
    I am more aquainted with the family. My nephew & his wife wemt to high school with Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3909591;
    Yeah, Kelly really does seem to have a chemical imbalance. It was hard to watch after awhile. Yikes. Kelly said a lot of crazy things, but the comment that made my jaw drop was her remark to Sonja. Sonja was comparing Bethenny's food to a 5 star chef, and qualified it by mentioning she had previously had a 5 star chef on her yacht. Kelly interrupted her, and said very rudely, "Yeah, we know about your past." Sonja, for a moment, seemed stunned, and a little hurt, but she quickly recovered. What a nasty and insensitive comment that just came out of nowhere.
    I don't believe that comment came out of nowhere.

Remember the night Sonja was introduced to Kelly. The set up was all contrived by Lu.

Once Lu knew that Sonja was involved with Max....she was chomping at the bit to bring it up in front of Kelly. When Lu brought them together....she was the one to mention Max....and said in that surprised voice " isn't that the same Max you dated too?"

She knew he was the same...as she talked it all over with Sonja. Lu's delight in Kelly's shock and embarrassment was almost too much to watch. Lu was only too happy to bring Max into the conversation.

So...Kelly just waited for an opening to dis Sonja...and there it was. Her comment was all about her knowing about the Sonja & Max hook up. Jill said she and Kelly were texting back and forth during that trip....so is it too hard to imagine that Jill & Lu keep reminding Kelly that Sonja slept with Max?

Someone posted that the real Jill finally was revealed....and I believe that Lu's true character came out that night. A woman with real class keeps her mouth shut....and doesn't bring up a subject only to embarrass another.

When Bethenny said Lu was a 'snake'...she was right. Lu & Jill used Kelly for their own enjoyment. Kelly is very easily manipulated...and didn't fit in with the others....so Lu & Jill swooped in.

They used her & egged her on....and when they're done...will throw her away.

Kelly needs to run immediately to a health professional for help.....and Bravo needs to drop Lu & Jill from any further seasons. They aren't worth watching any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3909424;
    I think it was just the kissing part with the cameras right there that made her uncomfortable. I don't think she was expecting Coerte to kiss her at the bar? LuAnn going out with him actually makes me like LuAnn more. I think there's a whole other side to her; one that is more open, more fun, more down-to-earth. I might be the only one who thinks that, though. When she was on last week's WWHL, she seemed less uptight, really happy, and fun. It was nice to see.
    This wasn't LuAnn's first rodeo & guys like to make out with their dates. This PDA was all calculated down to the last detail maybe not to LuAnn's part but at least on Bravo's & Cortre's part it was. Still I don't see anything this woman does as not being pre-planned.

FORT Fan

Thanks PA Snow Bunny. I thought it was a very sweet thing for Bethenny and Jason to honor his brother in that way.

Last nights episode was a trip! Like someone said earlier, after it was over I just sat and stared at the tv. (and then I couldn't wait to come over here and see what everyone had to say about it! lol). One question for Kelly - what does she have against feelings? ........... and 1979?!

Video previews for next week's show are on Bravo.

Cuckadoodledo is in one explaining to Jill/Lu/Jenn as to what happened on the trip.

She states that Bethenny said to her "I started a smear campaign in the press to get you."

WTH, does she even realize that cameras are recording their every move. She lies like a sack of crap.

FORT Fan

I haven't watched the clips...... yet. But I did just read through some of the blogs. Kelly really clears things up

WOW! It looks like I missed a great episode....I tried to watch on Bravo online but it isn't uploaded yet. I hope I can catch it this weekend sometime. I think Kelly is stuck in high school mode, she talks like a teenager though she acts like a spoiled child. I just don't see what her ex husband saw in her, he seems like a very mature and hard working successful man.....I can't see what the attraction to her is....frankly I don't think she is "all that" in the looks dept, though she does have great legs but she definitely is not stunning or anything special, IMO.

Haven't posted in awhile but after cringing, er, watching last night's episode I seriously think Kelly has some type of chemical imbalance. The phrase "nervous breakdown" was mentioned, which fits. A mini psychotic break captured on national t.v. for all to see. Yikes.

On another note, I caught my 5-yr. old daughter singing along with Countess Lu Ann and her new song during a commerical break the other day, don't remember the title. Instead of "Elegance is learned, my friend" (?) my kindergartner was singing "Alligator Lah-ove (Love), my friend!"

OMG, I was dying! Just in tears. And my kid was singing the "my friend" part low and completely out of tune just like Lu Ann does. Too funny!

Everybody all together now! "Allah-gatah la-ove, my friends. Allah-gatah la-ah-ove !!"

FORT Newbie

The best thing for her would be to cease all association with Bethenny and to get help with her raw, deep, jagged insecurities. To stop trying to get everyone to like her and trying to always have a response. To learn to say "wow, you may be right" and to drop things. To take a deep breath before continuing. To learn to shut up.
    That's very good advice and would help her immediate problems. Then there is the bigger picture of how every day she's getting older and losing whatever looks she had. Eventually she will have to realize she's being shunned because the one thing she has had for attention is gone. Then she will really go nutso.

There is no doubt in my mind that Jill has manipulated her thoughts on the other women. Alex blogged after the fashion show episode to pay attention to when the phrase "channeling the devil" comes up again in the show. Jill first said it at the fashion show and Kelly repeats it on the show last night. Kelly insisting that Beth isn't a chef and that Beth told the press something bad about Kelly's children, but can not come up with anything at all to back up her statements. It just reeks of Jill whispering in Kelly's ear that these statements are fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3909692;
    I am trying to decide if Kelly is just insane or she has a drug problem. She has clearly lost it. I also wonder how much Jill and Luann have a hand in this. I think both of them can see Kelly is obviously mentally challenged and unbalanced and probably fed her things to make her go over the edge. Usually I have fun laughing at Kelly but these past two weeks it has been disturbing to watch. It is a toss up who is crazier: Danielle or kelly.
    Danielle? Crazy? Are we watching the same shows?

+ Reply to Thread