+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I don't think that "not giving enough attention" would be the only reason for a spouse to stray. But I do think that the cheating person is looking for something he needs and is not getting. Could be something the wife isn't really capable of or just not her personality. It isnt always about a spouse "neglecting" someone....but more about what the other person wants and needs. Maybe they married the wrong person.
    It could be what they're looking for is sex with another person. I think sometimes it's as simple as that, especially with men.
    norealityhere and Dragonlady like this.

I noticed on my dvr schedule we are going to get treated to a RHWNY preview next Wednesday night. Am I being mean for really wanting to see Aviva throw her leg or maybe someone pulled it off...
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I noticed on my dvr schedule we are going to get treated to a RHWNY preview next Wednesday night. Am I being mean for really wanting to see Aviva throw her leg or maybe someone pulled it off...
    Nope. I want to see it also.

FORT Fogey

I'm watching the preview right now. When Ramona said Avery is leaving for college it got me thinking. I wonder if Mario and Ramona had an agreement that they would stay together until Avery was gone. There are a lot of couples who do that. Perhaps the cheating was part of their deal.
    Dragonlady likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I'm watching the preview right now. When Ramona said Avery is leaving for college it got me thinking. I wonder if Mario and Ramona had an agreement that they would stay together until Avery was gone. There are a lot of couples who do that. Perhaps the cheating was part of their deal.

That wouldn't surprise me. Even though the most current season has already filmed, I'll be interested to see how Ramona responds publicly.

In the NYC season previews, she does not look like her normal energized self. She looks tired and distracted.

I can't help but wonder if the divorce is not a bad thing for Ramona in the scheme of things. It may bring her down a notch and maybe even make her more warm to others.

Did I understand things correctly in the previews? Did Heather get divorced?

Glad to see Luanne and Aviva still in the mix. They bring crazy and it will help with the entertainment value. I kind of liked the new wife! She'll be an interesting addition, I think.

My interest level in most of the shows is dwindling, but I'm excited for NYC.

FORT Fogey

I thought the preview looked great! I did not get the impression that Heather had split from her husband. He was there when she was shown dealing with her sons health issues. I was disappointed to see so much of Aviva's father. He and the way he treats women just make my skin crawl!
    Punkin likes this.

an old potato desperately looking for sex with a young woman. But that could describe a lot of men.

The disrespect part does not though. He is a jerk.
    You can do it!

I saw the preview, it looks as though they do alot of vacations this time, but I guess they always do. What a life, eh? Naaahhh, not at the expense of my privacy...besides my life is so boring don't think anybody would be much interested, except maybe in some of my secrets, lol. But those will remain mine.

That old man is so skeevy! ugh, he makes me ill. Aviva looks insane. The only comment I have about the new girl is that she seemed ok until they showed her hob-nobbing with Brandi...why does that bitch have to seep in like an oil spill and foul another HW show when she's already ruined BH for me?
    Punkin likes this.

I saw Jill on the Oprah update. She said she loved being in the show with all the drama. She said she was just that kind of person. Her husband, Bobby, was not and the show bothered him a lot. Still, she sounds like she would go back in a heartbeat.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw Jill on the Oprah update. She said she loved being in the show with all the drama. She said she was just that kind of person. Her husband, Bobby, was not and the show bothered him a lot. Still, she sounds like she would go back in a heartbeat.
    One thing Jill fails to miss is that the viewer - at least this one - does not want to see completely contrived drama of the kind Jill brought to the table, e.g. "say this/do that while filming" etc. The whole point of the show is how these women respond on their own. That is what makes the series so interesting and successful.

Jill lost site of this and as a result, she lost site of her friendships. IMO, this is why she ultimately tanked. I give her tons of credit in a lot of ways, but she really dug her own grave and can't seem to realize it.
    AcookerTV likes this.

+ Reply to Thread