+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2222Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

To all you Jill Zarin fans, I just noticed in my tv listings that Jill is going to be featured on OWN this Saturday (Feb 8) evening on Oprah:Where Are They Now? I'm not a Jill fan, but I'm very curious. So I'll be watching!

Ramona maybe should have paid more attention to her man than the type of Pinot she was getting.
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Thanks for the heads up on Jill. I used to like her okay. Then I stopped liking her, mainly due to what Bethenny had to say about her. LATER, after I got Bethenny's number, I realized that most of what Bethenny said about Jill was a lie. So, I don't mind her much now. I don't find her as interesting as I once did though.

Don't care enough about jillzarin to bother watching. She was right about Betteny though so I can give her credit there. I was looking through the Macy's site last week & saw something I liked. I clicked on the link & saw it was made my Jill Zarin & discovered I really didn't like it at all.

For all of you saying that perhaps Ramona didn't give Mario enough attention, we don't know her situation. Every divorce where a man cheated does not mean the wife was not "taking care" of her husband. That is so 1950's thinking.
    The idiot I was married to was a very heavy drinker. The more he drank the nastier he got. Then he cheated...with one of my closest friends who was married to one of his closest friends. We had done things together for years(no not THAT) our kids were close friends too. I would be confiding in her about things in my marriage all the time she was screwing my husband. I had my A-HA moment & he admitted it but still wanted to stay married to me. WHY? I could never look him in the eyes knowing he did what he did & with whom. 25 years was enough for me.
    Punkin, Jexter, GabbyG and 4 others like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

PA Snowbunny,

I am so sorry for you and the pain you went through. Glad, though, that you did kick him to the curb. That takes strength!
    I do agree that we have no idea what went on in Ramona's marriage.
    However, I am not at all shocked, as it was pretty obvious taht Mario had a roving eye. Whenever you saw Mario, you saw him ogling someone else, too. And, when the ladies went to Morocco or whatever country they went to, wasn't Ramona told by a fortune teller that there'd be trouble?
    Trouble meet Ramona!
    People should never sign up for the Housewives shows. There seems to be a high correlation with divorce!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I don't think that "not giving enough attention" would be the only reason for a spouse to stray. But I do think that the cheating person is looking for something he needs and is not getting. Could be something the wife isn't really capable of or just not her personality. It isnt always about a spouse "neglecting" someone....but more about what the other person wants and needs. Maybe they married the wrong person.

I feel bad for Ramona. Yes, she's a kooky nut case; but I always saw her as being a kitten on the inside- very weak and vulnerable and she seemed to really love Mario. I wish her well. New York used to be my favorite of the housewives.....but I've barely watched the last few seasons. I'll give the new season a try. I moved to New York and my first time in the city we drove by Jill Zarin's fabric place! Not on purpose, we just ran into it! I took pictures of the outside and my husband laughed at me! lol!

So I am not sure if this has been asked and answered and if so I missed it ....... BUT does anyone know if the season starting up on March 11th ....... will Ramona and Mario be TOGETHER?

Did their break up happen after the season finished taping?

TY
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Accusations of cheating came before they were taping, so it might be included on the show. But the official filing divorce happened after taping was finished.
    Punkin and momrek06 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Accusations of cheating came before they were taping, so it might be included on the show. But the official filing divorce happened after taping was finished.
    Yikes, wouldn't that make for a season of drama!

+ Reply to Thread