+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2611Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I cannot WAIT to see that leg-on-the-floor scene!!! I'm sure it's not like they are trying to make it look, although I can't imagine anything else it could be. I think that girl may have bought the wrong kind of Crazy Glue....geeez....it is falling off waaay too much. Sounds like she needs to haul herself in for a refit or a newer/better model!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I cannot WAIT to see that leg-on-the-floor scene!!!
    I don't want appear insensitive, but ditto! Although I'm probably more excited to see Heather lay into Aviva! That looks like a killer scene.

I'm sort of burned out on most of the franchises, but I'm looking forward to NYC.

(ATL is heating up with all the hot water the guys are in....and Kenya was, IMO, a great addition. Or I've lost tons of steam for BH, NJ, and OC).

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I keep thinking back to the early RHNY seasons when Ramona often talked about how her mother told her that men/husbands often let you down (i.e. cheat?) and you have to make your own money so that you're NEVER dependent on a man. . . and here we are a few seasons later, and voila! Very sad! And last season she sat down with her daughter Avery and told her the same thing. Wonder what Avery's thinking now, as she's witnessing her parents' marriage implode. Very sad situation all around.
    Good reminder that I need to tell my daughter the same thing. So much for Christian values (Mario's family made its money from selling Christian related jewelry if I'm not mistaken).

...Although, I think both partners should develop their own identities and be able to stand on their own two feet no matter what.

Ramona is a total loon. Maybe the biggest loon in Housewives history, but there is much about her that I really, really admire. My favorite seasons of RH were S1 from both NY and BH. Ramona dancing with Simon in the last scene of the season was absolutely priceless.
    Last edited by Jexter; 01-31-2014 at 02:22 PM.
    Moontat likes this.

Avery sees a real life example of what her mother told her. What truth I learned from MY mother is her saying of "A man will lie when the truth will do." She also hit that nail on the head! A very close male co-worker, with whom I would have really good conversations told me, "Men DO lie." I appreciated his honesty and straightforwardness.

Plus I raised a son. If his mouth was moving, he was lying.....for no good reason.

I also know that crazy people are not easy to live with.....and, as was said above, Ramona is a total loon.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ramona is a very unique person. I say that with affection, because I really like her. She's my favorite Housewife from NY and maybe from them all at this point. (Lisa's not doing so well right now. Her invovlement with Vanderpump Rules has lowered my opinion of her.)

I do pray for Ramona. I don't envy her at this point. She has to be terribly hurt. I think Ramona's contribution to Bravo is priceless. You can't make this kind of thing happen...it's natural...... Ramona thanks for the laughter and entertainment you have provided. I never get tired of seeing it. I think Ramona's okay with it.

RAMONA SINGER's CATWALK - REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK - YouTube

My mom's saying was, "That man would lie, when the truth would help him."
    Jexter and Lizard like this.

I watched the video again just to see the leg. I know. I know. It's probably mean and immature. I think what tickles me is the fancy shoe.

I'm not all that interested in many of the franchises anymore either. I still watch ATL and will watch NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This show bores me Ramona is insufferable and the others are boring.
    overseas likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Ramona is a very unique person. I say that with affection, because I really like her. She's my favorite Housewife from NY and maybe from them all at this point. (Lisa's not doing so well right now. Her invovlement with Vanderpump Rules has lowered my opinion of her.)

I do pray for Ramona. I don't envy her at this point. She has to be terribly hurt. I think Ramona's contribution to Bravo is priceless. You can't make this kind of thing happen...it's natural...... Ramona thanks for the laughter and entertainment you have provided. I never get tired of seeing it. I think Ramona's okay with it.

RAMONA SINGER's CATWALK - REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK - YouTube

My mom's saying was, "That man would lie, when the truth would help him."
    Ramona needs a guy who will embrace and find enjoyment from her quirks....a guy who doesn't take himself ... or Ramona ... too seriously. Ramona could use some levity.

She should check the nervous hospital.

What I see with Ramona and Mario is that they were once very young, crazy in love and the "quirks" were endearing.....happens to all of us. Then the quirks become annoying. Plus people change so much during the years they were married. Usually you can endure and learn to live with the annoying quirks but once one of them strays, it all goes out the window.
    Maybe Mario was sick to death w/the weirdo....I don't hate her at all but she's one strange cookie and I think she's be hard to live with.
    And he always seemed like such a doormat......and girly when he kept getting involved w/the petty issues the women always have. You expect it from women.....but men usually just don't have the desire or interest in those silly things.
    AcookerTV likes this.

Boundary issues? Maybe Ramona has been turnjng her head to tgese infidelities all along. Not a good idea because the guy could not have great self esteem or control who does this. There is no stoppjng it.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread