+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2598Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I read today that Ramona has filed for divorce.

Is/was Mario's girlfriend pregnant, too?

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Is/was Mario's girlfriend pregnant, too?
    I don't know about that, but what I did read made me go woooooooooo. The background on Mario's girlfriend is frightening. Apparently, she used to work at an upscale gym in NY, despite not being trained. She got the job because the boss there was attracted to her and insisted she could move up in the company if she followed him around and had sex with him on various gym equipment. Right. At first she didn't like it, but then she fell in love with this married boss and kept having sex with him on the various gym equipment. He then dumped her and told her to leave the gym job. She couldn't accept it and checked into a mental hospital for 10 days. Boss got fired and she filed lawsuit against the company for the way she was treated. You can't make this stuff up. It supposedly happened in 2012-2013.

I wonder if she met Mario at that gym. Recall how buff he's been looking. Could be lots of working out on equipment. lol Just kidding.

I read that Mario may have really stepped in it.......
    Last edited by Debb70; 01-30-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Punkin, Jexter, Prism and 1 others like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I keep thinking back to the early RHNY seasons when Ramona often talked about how her mother told her that men/husbands often let you down (i.e. cheat?) and you have to make your own money so that you're NEVER dependent on a man. . . and here we are a few seasons later, and voila! Very sad! And last season she sat down with her daughter Avery and told her the same thing. Wonder what Avery's thinking now, as she's witnessing her parents' marriage implode. Very sad situation all around.

And PS, I googled a photo of Mario's girlfriend. Ewwwww! What a trampy looking, scrawny, not-very-pretty young woman. And by the sound of her, she acts about as badly as she looks. Mario, I just don't know!!!! We've seen you flirting with everything in a skirt, for years, but to go and leave your wife for this girl. . .
    Jexter likes this.

Talking about this kind of behavior in the PumpRules thread seems reasonable, but how ridiculous to see it from Mario. Was he just a scumbag that never would have been right for Ramona, or do we think the series had influence? I can't help but feel like if there wasn't a sense of the conquer of a RH's husband, it wouldn't have happened at all.

bragging about your relationship and how tight it is winds up being cryptonite on a Reality show, sheesh
    lilymax likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I remember once when the "girls" were on a vacation and a fortune teller told one of them that their husband was cheating on them. Was this RHNY or another group? and who was told her husband was cheating?
    sorry....old brain forgets a lot.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I remember once when the "girls" were on a vacation and a fortune teller told one of them that their husband was cheating on them. Was this RHNY or another group? and who was told her husband was cheating?
    sorry....old brain forgets a lot.
    Your brain is still sharp, DL. It was RHNY and it was RAMONA! How's that for irony? Or, clairvoyancy?????

I know that at the time the fortune teller said those things about her husband, Ramona would never in a million years have admitted it to the world, but in her own heart of hearts, I wonder if Ramona had any inkling that it could be true.
    Dragonlady likes this.

Those fortune tellers fo look for cold hits. There was a possibility that someone had a cheating husband. Mario never seemed authentic.
    You can do it!

I just watched the RHNY preview clip. I know I'm so wrong for this but I just laughed out so loud when I saw Aviva's leg randomly laying on the floor. I can't stop laughing.

I wonder if it was Heather who said she was getting divorced. I watched it a couple times and her mouth wasn't moving. Maybe it was the other woman or some kind of editing trick. You know Bravo is good for that.

Poor Ramona. The first thing I thought of was that psychic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread