+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2222Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Ramona doesn't get that she doesn't have to make herself look like a fool just to try to one-up her husband. How pathetic.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

From what we know of Ramona, I think that Mario's apparent affair must have humliated her beyond description. She's probably putting on an act by dating a younger man and trying to minimize the pain, but I don't buy it. I think this must have really hurt her.

Oh, don't forget about Vicki and her affair/divorce, then break up with boyfriend. Also, Tamra's divorce. Lou Anne's divorce. Bethenny's divorce. I'm sure there are more.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

The entire cast of DC divorced after their season.

I am sure Ramona is embarrassed beyond belief.
    Punkin and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm not fond of Ramona and how she has treated others in the past (DH calls her 'that Pinot lady') but I hate seeing anyone humiliated and hurt by someone they deeply love. I always saw Mario as a sleezeball.
    Imperfect1 and Duckyface like this.

Ramona has some screwed up ways. That's for sure. I remember the time she gave this big speech when she was honored with an award. All she did was praise herself. Most honored people that I know give credit and praise to others who have HELPED them get to where they are. That struck me about Ramona. It seemed so odd and unattractive to me. Still, I like her. She's my favorite NY Housewife.

I do think that Ramona felt very grounded with Mario. I think she really trusted him and him publically cheating was a triple insult. I can't imagine how much she's hurting. I don't think she'll get over this anytime soon, regardless of what she says. She will no doubt try to act brave and like she is tough.........but, I think that will be for show. I hope the other housewives don't kick her when she's down over this.
    Punkin, Moontat and Imperfect1 like this.

Ramona talked so much smack about how into her Mario was and what a wonderful marriage they had that it has got to be hard to show her face. There came a point in the show where I could see that he wasn't that into her. When she'd try to get sexy and play up to him, there just wasn't anything there coming from him. She looked desperate, and he looked like he was over the whole thing. It was kind of sad; I never felt sorry for her as much as I felt embarrassed for her.
    Punkin, Prism and MsDiva2007 like this.

I do think it's wild that fortune teller predicted that she would face problems with her husband's fidelity a couple of seasons ago.
    MsDiva2007 and norealityhere like this.

Ramona may take Mario back. She's commercially successful on her own, but probably their joint ventures will be hard to divide, and that may draw them together. Apparently she "loves" the man, and he's old enough that he'll want stability before long- where best to get that than from Ramona? Don't count her out, she may get him back- as if he's worth having, but maybe what she wants.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Her money will be the attraction.
    Prism likes this.

+ Reply to Thread