+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2190Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

There are so many possible scenerios. Maybe Mario didn't send his pic, like ACookerTV says upthread. Maybe as he was coming back from the bathroom naked, the girl, took the photo and he didn't notice. Maybe he thought, she was checking her texts or something.

Who knows if we will ever get the truth. I bet Ramona wants to cover it up big time. Even if she knows, she'll deny it. She has made such a huge profession of how wonderful her family is, I can't see her letting it get tarnished for the public.

She did have a strong reaction when that lady in the middle east predicted her husband would stray last year. Someone mentioned that upthread as well. Funny how they may have come true.
    Punkin likes this.

Am I right to assume that they had finished filming this next season before this awful news came out? She makes me crazy, but I wouldn't wish this heartache on anyone. (DH always says she is her own best customer in her wine business.) I've always been a little leery of him as far as his commitment to her as compared to her commitment to him. I not only feel for Ramona, but like others here I really worry about how this can effect their lovely daughter. It is as much a betrayal of the daughter in some ways as it is for the wife in such a public arena as they occupy. So sad and unnecessary.
    Imperfect1 and sparklete like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Daughter should call Chelsea Clinton and get some firsthand advice on how to weather this storm!
    Punkin, Jexter, momrek06 and 2 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have to agree with ACooker on this one. While I would not do this, I do understand how things happen. And, there are 2 sides to every story.
    Personally, if I were a man married to Ramona, I'd probably go nuts. She's very similar to Bethenny and that's not a compliment.
    I do think that Mario has always had a roving eye. We saw examples of that many times through the years. It could be, too, that this is his attempt to get out of the marriage like someone said upthread.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, men don't usually sit around wanting to get out of a marriage, especially one like Mario and Ramona have. There is too much money and are too many business entanglements there. More than anything, they stay gone and out of the house a lot. Women seem to be the ones more anxious to leave, and Ramona is showing no signs, to my knowledge. Guys aren't big on rocking their own "boats" without a ridiculous amount of encouragement. We tend to do that "doey-eyed" love crap; men are more practical.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Lizard like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Bravo and we viewers always come out the winners on HW shows. So often the HWs are losers, after coming on strong as winners in their scripted Bravo roles..... then cut down like slow poison and the band plays on. Seems to me Bravo will make changes or lose viewers with all this negativity.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

It is the way we are wired....perhaps to keep the nest for the children. But if it's harmful to us, we need to let it go (if children are not in the equation).....Or spend life being hurt needlessly.
    You can do it!

I do think many of the reality stars have an obsession with attention. These shows may be the best way to get it. I think they may not be able to let it go without professional help.
    Dragonlady likes this.

Do you all remember the party Planner "save the date" Jen? She has been on 2 episodes of Million Dollar Shoppers. She was a really difficult cliet to work with. She went through 3 different personal shoppers to buy 1 dress.
    I recognized her yet I couldn't place where I knew her until I googled her name.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

aah, Ramona. The gift that keeps on giving.

I am a bit burned out on the entire housewives franchise. I haven't watched a full episode of any of them lately...only snippets...enough to follow the story lines.

However, I am looking forward to NYC returning. A lot of the wives are a bit over the top, but man. Some of the women in NYC are just plain looney tunes. I loved the new cast and look forward to seeing them again.
    Prism and Imperfect1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread