+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 432 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree2520Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3909591;
    Yeah, Kelly really does seem to have a chemical imbalance. It was hard to watch after awhile. Yikes. Kelly said a lot of crazy things, but the comment that made my jaw drop was her remark to Sonja. Sonja was comparing Bethenny's food to a 5 star chef, and qualified it by mentioning she had previously had a 5 star chef on her yacht. Kelly interrupted her, and said very rudely, "Yeah, we know about your past." Sonja, for a moment, seemed stunned, and a little hurt, but she quickly recovered. What a nasty and insensitive comment that just came out of nowhere.
    I think Kelly doesn't listen completely to what people are saying. That is me being nice because otherwise she is just waiting in the wings to spin something into a negative. But maybe Kelly only heard Sonja "bragging" and thought she could get a dig in at her.

OK seriously, did Kelly just call Jill to complain that she has no friends on the island? Does she really have no clue that she's the common denominator in her screwy interactions with other people? This was after Bethenny's gift bag made her throw herself on the bed and cry. How dare she give her a gift!!

I wonder if she has a drug problem. She's erratic and paranoid. It wasn't even as fun as I thought it would be because she came completely undone and it was scary to see someone do that so completely. She really needs to get some help. That isn't healthy or normal behavior.

I'm having a hard time watching too. It isn't funny anymore. I do kind of wonder what Kelly would do if Bethenny totally ignored her. Oh, it's getting worse by the minute. This is scary.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3909638;
    I'm having a hard time watching too. It isn't funny anymore. I do kind of wonder what Kelly would do if Bethenny totally ignored her. Oh, it's getting worse by the minute. This is scary.
    I think her coming back with the jellybeans is the most uncomfortable moment of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3909641;
    I think her coming back with the jellybeans is the most uncomfortable moment of the show.
    Yes! And have you noticed how she checks out when the conversation is routine? It's like she is totally incapable of behaving normally. Oh, and another "creepy" accusation about Bethenny being on the trip after losing her dad.

Just saw a good point on the BRAVO tweets: If Kelly thinks Bethenny is trying to kill her, why is she eating her food?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3909647;
    Yes! And have you noticed how she checks out when the conversation is routine? It's like she is totally incapable of behaving normally. Oh, and another "creepy" accusation about Bethenny being on the trip after losing her dad.

Just saw a good point on the BRAVO tweets: If Kelly thinks Bethenny is trying to kill her, why is she eating her food?
    If I had been Bethenny and Kelly mentioned my dead dad again I would have smacked her three weeks from Sunday. The other stuff Kelly says (about Bethenny not being a cook and blah blah) is rude but talking about someone's dead dad is seriously crossing a line.

Kelly accusing everyone else of being creepy would be funny if I didn't fear for those women being stuck on a boat with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3909647;

I expected her to have the others sample her food before she ate it. She seriously checked out of reality and I blame Jill for encouraging it and then looking to swoop in and save her.

OK, this is getting way too creepy.
    I don't think they need to show us someone having a breakdown on TV.

This is all starting to look too much like the movie Network. That's pretty scary.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3909612;
    Does anyone know what Kelly was talking about in regards to Bethenny talking to the press about her girls?
    From what I can gather Kelly had a lot of negative press last year what with the assault charges, and the conflict with Bethenny (the I'm up here, you're down there fight, etc.). Apparently someone made a nasty comment about her kids in the press. From Sonja's comments it appears that Kelly has neither produced the comments, nor shown that it was Bethenny who made them. My impression is that Kelly blames whatever was written poorly about her in the press (i.e. from "anonymous sources) on Bethenny.

I must say that I really appreciated how much Sonja kept her cool during Kelly's meltdown, even when Kelly tried to provoke her. Kelly managed to bait everyone else successfully. I'm glad that the other women were able to calm it down too in response.

+ Reply to Thread