+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2222Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

A person in the public eye has GOT to know that the chances are pretty high that the photo of his weiner is GOING TO GET OUT!!!
    Punkin likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have been known to take on certain adventures, but it's all done with my clothes ON. If I am traveling by myself, I'm going to get up my nerve to do something wacky!!! That's way fun without exposing anything that belongs, strictly, to ME. Not a drop of exhibitionism in this girl!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Really? Don't get me wrong -- I would not engage in such behavior. My husband and my children mean WAY too much to me. But to not get it? I'm not as old as Mario, but there have been times that friends and me are out having fun, and get some playful flirtation from a young stud. It's fun and it's exciting. It's a rush. Here we are, aging, bodies not as tight as they used to be, etc etc. When a young good looking guy gives us a little attention, it's fun. The same is going to be true for an older man when a young good looking woman gives him attention. For many people, including myself, the cons so grossly outweigh the pros of acting on such a thing that it would never go further than playful flirting. But I can certainly understand where the initial compulsion leads down a path that Mario followed. I am not condoning it AT ALL. But to me there's a huge gap between not endorsing it and not understanding at all how it happens.
    I'm not positive here, but I think the posters are refering to the compulsion to take pictures of your junk and send them to women. I know that women do it to, especially teenage girls who need attention, but grown, not only grown but mature, men seem to have some urge I don't understand either.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

Humans are just like animals. We have mating rituals. Maybe this whole sharing of naked pix is one of them. The alternatives aren't pretty, i.e. craziness, insecurity, lack of social awareness, etc.

I hope Ramona is o.k.

When people are young, I think they might do a thing or two for validation that really ends up being not validating.

If I were her sister, I would tell her not to feel bad. He did it because of flaws in himself which had nothing to do with Ramona. That is what I tell my girlfriends....And really if I had been married longer and my husband had more time on his hands, my husband probably would have done it to me (because he was preoccupied with sex).
    You can do it!

I've had a few indiscretions in the past, thankfully, before the twitter age, (no genitals exposed.) lol They all involved me with a certain group of people and lots of alcohol. And thankfully nothing bad happened and I wasn't married. I can't begin to imagine sending any photo of my genitals to someone I barely knew, especially if I was well known and married. Maybe Mario thought that no one would recognize him. lol
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

Do we know for certain that Mario sent an Anthony Weiner type pic, or could it be another kind? Two people, in the heat of foreplay could snap pics of each other for fun. Or, while sleeping ... after ... The girl could snap a pic for evidence. Based on the Page Six report, I'm not sure that it was Mario sending the pic.
    Dragonlady likes this.

Beyond not understanding the dishonesty of cheating in a many-year marriage, beyond his knowing Ramona worships him and the relationship, and beyond the skeeviness of publishing genitalia photos.... what could the man be thinking to believe he wouldn't be outed and that his sex life wouldn't be hot fodder b/c of his wife's high profile on Bravo. We're looking at a man who is egomaniacal and obtuse as all hale.

I don't like Ramonacoaster (thanks Bethenny) one little bit; she's a hubris-filled loudmouth; but she does not deserve having her husband make trash of their marriage.
    Punkin, GabbyG, Lizard and 2 others like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Maybe he wanted out. Sme men don't have the courage to say they want out, so they behave in a way that will let the wife be the "bad guy" who says they are done
    Prism and Debb70 like this.

If so he is gutless and mean. Hope she takes him to the cleaners.
    Duckyface and AcookerTV like this.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread