+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2610Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Why are men so stupid? Is it really necessary to get somebody pregnant? This man has so much more to lose than the girl does.

I am more than ready for RHNY.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I"ve never trusted Mario. He doesn't seem like he adores Ramona's brand of crazy - more like he puts up with it. It's made me wonder at times if he's with her because he truly loves her, or because he figures he can get away with things and she'll trust him enough to not suspect it. If any of that is true, and if any of these stories are true, then I say it serves him right. Especially if the girl went after him because he's in the public eye. That's speculation on my part, and I'd feel bad for Ramona if it is true. But for Ramona's sake, I'm glad these stories have come out after the season wrapped, so that if she has to deal with it in public, at least she doesn't have to deal with it on the show.
    Punkin likes this.

Ramona is denying it's true in the NY Post. There's a photo of them and Ramona looks very stressed out. You know how her eyes get wonkie when she gets nervous or is on the catwalk? I'll find the link.

‘Housewife’ husband ‘knocked up socialite’ | Page Six

Even if they wrapped up the filming for this season, there's till the Reunion show, right? That's usually filmed later in the season, after the ladies have a chance to see the show aired. Poor Ramona. I hope this is not true, because if it is.....she won't be able to sit through a reunion with that cloud floating over her.

The girl is supposedly a socialite from the Hamptons. She allegedly shared the photo of Mario's weiner with a girlfriend. Could he be so stupid as to send her that on her phone? It boggles the mind. If she really has it...Mario has some explaining to do.
    Last edited by Debb70; 10-10-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    Punkin likes this.

well...i suppose mario could say there is not any "proof" that it's really him, you know....now i figure that only ramona will know that for sure, or should know that. it's a penis, not his face.

all kidding aside yes it's very sad if it's true. men!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Remember, at the very end of a couple of seasons ago, when the women were on a trip to the Middle East and they had a fortune teller come to their suite? One of the women (LuAnne?) said that Mario was cheating. I didn't think I believed it then, but I kind of think now that it might've really been true. I don't know --- Mario claims to be a faithful husband who's very much in love with his wife, but he's such an outrageous flirt that I just don't know if he is trustworthy, especially now with the current situation with the Hampton socialite.

Andy Cohen said the filming of this next season of RHNY just wrapped up this week, so at the tail end of the season, this scandal could very well could be part of the show.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

Of course Mario is cheating.

I've never picked up on sexual chemistry between Mario and Ramona. I think they like each other and probably get along pretty well, but I think there isn't much left to the marriage other than what's on paper.

Ramona's no fool. She knows the score. Denial is just an attempt to save face and protect her daughter.

Andy Cohen hit the jackpot with Ramona (who I love) and the other leading ladies if the HW franchise. They are gifts that just keep giving:

NJ - Teresa - jail
    ATL - Nene - Hollywood career
    OC - Vicki - daughter elopes
    NY - Ramona - husband knocks up a socialite
    MI - ??? don't watch enough to know
    BH - Lisa - Vanderpump Rules

I am pretty much burned out on the Housewives shows. I tune in enough to follow the stories , but I'm going to give NYC one more full viewing. I know ratings were down last season, but I liked the new wives.
    Last edited by Jexter; 10-12-2013 at 04:13 PM.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The girl is supposedly a socialite from the Hamptons. She allegedly shared the photo of Mario's weiner with a girlfriend. Could he be so stupid as to send her that on her phone? It boggles the mind. If she really has it...Mario has some explaining to do.
    My question for Mario is...would he want some 60-year-old man showing his goods to his college aged daughter?? He needs to get a little perspective. Poor Avery must be mortified if her father pulled a (Anthony) Weiner.
    Punkin and Duckyface like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't get what's with men and this particular compulsion.
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't get what's with men and this particular compulsion.
    I am in total agreement w/you about this....just don't get it.

FORT Fogey

Really? Don't get me wrong -- I would not engage in such behavior. My husband and my children mean WAY too much to me. But to not get it? I'm not as old as Mario, but there have been times that friends and me are out having fun, and get some playful flirtation from a young stud. It's fun and it's exciting. It's a rush. Here we are, aging, bodies not as tight as they used to be, etc etc. When a young good looking guy gives us a little attention, it's fun. The same is going to be true for an older man when a young good looking woman gives him attention. For many people, including myself, the cons so grossly outweigh the pros of acting on such a thing that it would never go further than playful flirting. But I can certainly understand where the initial compulsion leads down a path that Mario followed. I am not condoning it AT ALL. But to me there's a huge gap between not endorsing it and not understanding at all how it happens.

+ Reply to Thread