+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2222Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I had heard about this last month. Luann, Sonja & Aviva were holdimg out for more money and that Ramona, Carole & Heather had already started filiming. While I would have missed Sonja I would have been just as happy if the show, part or as a whole, had been re-cast.
    I find it interesting that the ones who were holding out for more money are the ones who are least professionally accomplished. Ramona, Carole & Heather work for a living. The others marry for a living. There is a psychological profile in there somewhere.

I for one cannot wait for NYC.

I loved it last season and am looking forward to the 2nd season. I'm happy to see all the women come back. Even crazy Aviva and the sort-of-boring Countess.
    Last edited by Jexter; 05-31-2013 at 03:51 PM.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Ramon's doing pretty well for herself.

Ramona Singer Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ramona is shrewd.....daffy, but shrewd!
    Jexter, Prism, Moontat and 1 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Ramona is shrewd.....daffy, but shrewd!
    Ramona is self made. I don't have enough background on the details, but I admire what she's accomplished for herself.
    Prism and Moontat like this.

Just read an article. Looks like the countess is single. Apparently "Jack" wanted children however Luann's eggs factory is out of business. Part of me really isn't buying this story. If the main issue was Luann not being able to have children they could have used a surrograte. Me thinks it has a lot heck more to do with Luann's Johnny Depp looking playmate.
    Shouldn't this series have started already?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I thought I read on here that luane's tubes were actually tied. Yeah it dies seem about time to watch Ny again.
    You can do it!

Maybe Jacques just got smart and realized who he was dating??!!! That would do it for me!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

As much as LuAnne annoys the Hell out of me, I'm sorry that she lost her relationship cause she really seemed to love him a lot! I'm ready for more RHNY but it seems like there are at least 2 other RH franchises coming our way first, BH + Atl. I remember reading last year, that the NY ladies were having some real issues with the contract signing, and with all the problems they were having with each other last season, they probably have been continuing their squabbles. Maybe that's part of what's delaying their episodes.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Any news on when RHNY will be back on the air? I haven't heard anything for a long time and was wondering if any of you all have heard anything?

The new series filming just wrapped up and the new season starts the beginning of November.

The big news is what I just saw about my girl Ramona. I know she's a bit much, but I have been a fan for a long time. I just felt so bad when I read this about Maurio. Supposedly, he's been having an affair with a young girl and got her pregnant! She supposedly has a photo of his manly part on her phone! I pray this is not truel Poor Ramona. I don't know how she can take this. We all know how she loves this guy and believes that he adores her. I hope her friends are for her. Oh my....here's a link.

Housewives star Ramona Singer's husband Mario accused of affair | Mail Online
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread