+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I started watching the real housewives series, because of NY and it was always my favorite....until last season. I barely watched and when I did; I was bored. I would not mind if they recast New York; a whole new cast.

I like Alexis.

And I am glad to see the cast can unify on anything.

Iwould have thought they would have said that they will just recast. Losing the money and all the invitations they get aside would be painful to them.
    You can do it!

I just read that they have started shooting without the Countless, she is holding out for more money. I hope they don't give in to her demands, her head barely fits through the door now.
    Punkin, Lizard, mayamaisha and 3 others like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If she's not around, I actually think I might miss her pretentious bee-hind!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

That story about LuAnne holding out for more money seems odd. Her storyline was pretty week last year and there was tons of speculation that the she wouldn't be returning the following season. Did she not read the press? Or did she just not believe it? She's lucky to have this gig and on the heels of her divorce, she'd be a fool to turn down anything the show gives her.
    GabbyG, Prism and Imperfect1 like this.

I regret to inform you that she has signed. I'm sorry, I really wanted her gone, maybe since she's late signing she won't have time to sing.
    Punkin, Imperfect1 and Duckyface like this.

FORT Fogey

I think it had to be a moment of humble pie for her. I read that at a Hamptons party this weekend, she made a comment about how she'd be so sad if she wasn't a part of the show. I think she really thought they'd never film without her, and was caught off guard when they did.
    Jexter likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I think it had to be a moment of humble pie for her. I read that at a Hamptons party this weekend, she made a comment about how she'd be so sad if she wasn't a part of the show. I think she really thought they'd never film without her, and was caught off guard when they did.
    This is the explanation that makes the most sense to me.

I had heard about this last month. Luann, Sonja & Aviva were holdimg out for more money and that Ramona, Carole & Heather had already started filiming. While I would have missed Sonja I would have been just as happy if the show, part or as a whole, had been re-cast.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

CountAss is still not worth enough to live in uberluxury. She's trying to compete with high profile dollars, poor thing. I bet she needs the money from Bravo and got damn plenty scared when she thought she'd lose it.

LuAnn de Lesseps Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Punkin likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread