+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2108Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

[QUOTE=prhoshay;4576587]Uh-oh, DL's hubby!!! You may be in for an adventure!!!

I am lost, who is DL's hubby.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

DL--Dragonlady I think
    You can do it!

[QUOTE=mayamaisha;4576782]
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Uh-oh, DL's hubby!!! You may be in for an adventure!!!

I am lost, who is DL's hubby.
    yes, prhoshay was joking about how I mentioned that Sonja wanted her friend to get surgery because he snores and she just cannot have that!! I remarked that I have spend 25 yrs married to a Super Snorer and didn't know there was surgery for it....I still think I prefer my earplugs to DH getting surgery.
    I didn't think Sonja wanted this guy because I don't think you should make such huge demands on someone you're dating.....either like him for who he is or send him on his way.
    sure, most of us wives help our hubbies dress better, behave themselves in public etc but I don't get the "demands."
    mayamaisha likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She's doing her demands because she knows SHE CAN, and he is putting up with them. She enjoys watching him dance at her bidding.

She'll tire of that game quickly!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    She's doing her demands because she knows SHE CAN, and he is putting up with them. She enjoys watching him dance at her bidding.

She'll tire of that game quickly!
    Yes, but that just makes women look like a tired old stereotype of being demanding and intolerant.
    Sonja acts like she'd like to have a good man but if this is how she treats men, it may be awhile before she gets one. She's no longer the spring chicken that once nabbed a old Morgan moneybags. Although I guess she didn't get good pre-nup or her financial worries wouldn't exist like they do.

Sonja does deserve credit for not grabbing onto the first penis with moneybags. She learned a hard lesson in that last marriage.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Yes, but that just makes women look like a tired old stereotype of being demanding and intolerant.
    Sonja acts like she'd like to have a good man but if this is how she treats men, it may be awhile before she gets one. She's no longer the spring chicken that once nabbed a old Morgan moneybags. Although I guess she didn't get good pre-nup or her financial worries wouldn't exist like they do.
    DL, I don't think Sonja is concerned about any 'tired old stereotype", she just wants the throw it against the wall to see what sticks. Oh, why not....it's just entertainment for her, right now, anyway. It just may be that she has found a man where the "old stereotype" works. Bragging point for her. Those guys are out there, thus they have created the stereotype. Wouldn't work for me, but it may work for her.

And as far as your hubby goes, I was not thinking about his adventure with surgery as much as I was thinking about his adventure with the nasal strips!
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just pulled my copy of What Remains by Carole Radziwill off the shelf to re-read, and boy does her pic on the book jacket look different than she looks today. Face is fuller, and no overbite.

And her lips are different....
    funny, my lips didn't get fuller as I aged.....
    beerbelly and norealityhere like this.

Guess who I saw on HSN selling her undewear line! Heather. It took me a few minutes to recognize her. Then it hit me. I will say I was impressed with her products. VERY flexible and comforatable looking slimming panties, sort of like spanx. She has it the brief and a longer version that can be worn as leggings and exposed. And they have the tank tops too.

I almost ordered something. lol

+ Reply to Thread