+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 441 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

OMG - cookoo for cocoa puffs is right! Can't wait for the reunion!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by elinda3834;3909550;
    If Kelly is not on any medications she really needs to get some fast because she is one scary chic that I would not want to spend 2 seconds in the same room with.
    Seriously. She is waaaaayyyy out of control tonight. I gave Kelly the benefit of the doubt last year, but I'm having second thoughts this year.

She is either on something or - as you say - she needs to be on something.

For someone who only wants to hear nice things, Kelly sure was the rudest, meanest bird on the island tonight. Is she crazy or was she putting on a show?

Kelly claimed that "Alex looked as if she was Channeling the Devil" during the beach photoshoot. That's exactly what Jill said about Alex when Alex was walking in the fashion show earlier. Jill also made comments about not knowing who Bethenny was anymore, that Bethenny scared her, and that she was toxic. I think Jill used Kelly; Kelly might be crazy or just easily deceived. One thing for certain, Kelly is not smart. Alex is right; Jill is not what she seems.

Wow. That was an odd episode--- I hope they got Kelly some help while she was down there, or flew her out of there to get some. The last killer stare she was giving Bethany was SCARY. I would have made sure I had my door locked that night!

Too bad they had to bring Jill back tonight. I used to like her, but after the real Jill came out I don't. I wish they'd have just shown some more of Ramona,Bethany,Sonia and Alex having fun in the islands! They were too funny!

I haven't fully watched this episode yet because of Grey's Anatomy. I'm just wondering why Kelly even went if she was having nightmares of being murdered.

Also, she needs to carry a dictionary or theasarus or something that helps her understand the meaning of words.

She needs lithium, pronto! What a nut job. She keeps yelling about all the chatter, but she's the one that's doing it! I think the chatter she hears is all in her head.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, Kelly really does seem to have a chemical imbalance. It was hard to watch after awhile. Yikes. Kelly said a lot of crazy things, but the comment that made my jaw drop was her remark to Sonja. Sonja was comparing Bethenny's food to a 5 star chef, and qualified it by mentioning she had previously had a 5 star chef on her yacht. Kelly interrupted her, and said very rudely, "Yeah, we know about your past." Sonja, for a moment, seemed stunned, and a little hurt, but she quickly recovered. What a nasty and insensitive comment that just came out of nowhere.

FORT Fogey

On a lighter note, Kelly's bizarre comment of "Satchels of gold' made me laugh.

After a few minutes with this gaggle of geese I would be nuts also. Kelly doesn't have all of her chairs pulled close to the table. Bethenny I really can't stand her.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

I thought this episode was going to be fun to watch. I thought laughing at Kelly would be a great way to spend time. But it wasn't. It was scary. Watching someone officially lose their minds on national TV is....disturbing. I know it could be the editing and maybe the other girls handled the situation wrong...but Kelly is gone. Like seriously in crazy land.

Does anyone know what Kelly was talking about in regards to Bethenny talking to the press about her girls?

Also Jill getting yelled at by the skating coach...best part of the show. Jill is this no nothing reality TV star and she is messing up Johnny Weir's skating practice? Who does she think she is?!

+ Reply to Thread