+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2517Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I know! I know! I know!! Me, too!!!
    That's sad.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Sadly I am looking foreward to it. When is it?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    It's all rainy and depressing outside, so I'm doing some Bravo therapy and re-watching the pre-Barths brunch episode. Aviva is now more insufferable in that episode than before. And Carole likes to stir the pot too damn much. It is really something that I now am in Turtle Time's corner after 5 years of thinking she's a nutcase. Nutcases are all relative, I suppose.
    What is turtle time?
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

I can't wait for the horrible reunion shows!! But I take complete responsibility for that because I'm an Addict.
    hmmm...didn't Aviva "take full responsibility" and "Owned" her dreadful actions/behavior/speech at St Barthes??
    Doesn't that mean that she regrets it and sorta apologizes for some??
    But then as soon as filming starts again, there she is, hunting down Sonja & Ramona, armed for bear, in NYC.
    Just what was the point of her blog then?
    (I hate that stupid phrase of "I take complete responsibility for my actions." )

a rainstorm and some chilly weather would make me a very happy girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Could you please send some rain & gloomy weather to So Cal?
    We're anticipating 100 to 105 for the next few days. We've had such a long, long very hot summer & it's taking it's toll on all of us.
    It's been between 90 degrees & 100 since July.
    We don't make the news because we're the Sunshine State but we'd like some Autumn, please.

Boy Sonja's ex-husband is much older than Sonja he's 80
    john_morgan.jpg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Could you please send some rain & gloomy weather to So Cal?
    We're anticipating 100 to 105 for the next few days. We've had such a long, long very hot summer & it's taking it's toll on all of us.
    It's been between 90 degrees & 100 since July.
    We don't make the news because we're the Sunshine State but we'd like some Autumn, please.
    I' ve ALWAYS felt that there was positivity in rain and "gloomy" weather when your weather is crappily HOT and humid. I've never heard anybody who thought that, other than me! It's like it's politically incorrect to say that. I am good with gray and overcast. Blue skies, IMO, tends to bring misery. Don't want to live under it, continuously! (Can you guess that I lived with a record-breaking spring/summer, heatwise....and that is not a good thing.)
    jeaninelaurie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by gadmus126 View Post
    Boy Sonja's ex-husband is much older than Sonja he's 80
    Attachment 28596
    I have quite a few friends who married much older men. It worked for some and some it didn't.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Saturday's rainy and gloomy was still pretty warm, but today it was rainy and gloomy and COLD! The high was only 68--practically winter coat weather here. It's not going to last; much like any peace treaty between RHs, it'll be hot again by the end of the week. But I totally agree, buttahfly...give me rainy, gloomy and COLD (anything under 75), and I'm happy. I think I have undiagnosed "opposite-SAD" because sunny weather in the winter pisses me off.

Aviva perplexes me. She denies that anyone else aside from Ro & So were dancing on table-tops in St. Barths without being there. She denies her dad wasn't an ass at Ramona's charity, also without being there. She is aware that these events are being filmed, right? Like there will be "go to the tape" moments at the reunion? Heather is so right, Aviva needs to let it go! I really hope they don't bring her back.

Ro & So were jackasses at Heather's fashion show (though I did wear of hearing things being referred to as "my charity event", as though charity events are some hoist-toity thing...bake sales for ailing employees are also charity events and take place in break-rooms of offices every week, I'd wager). And Carole's "baby shower" for her book was just a bit weird since she hadn't actually sold it yet. Luanne is really staying in the background these last few episodes. I'll be looking to see how much she gets involved at the reunion next week.
    Punkin and jeaninelaurie like this.

It occurs to me that Aviva expected to go on RHNY and be the beloved Voice Of Reason, all calm and reasonable and elegant. Then she got her feelings hurt and lashed out, revealing her vicious streak. Now she's valiantly trying to rewrite recent history, and the women are having none of it. Aviva's right down there in the gutter, like the rest of them, slugging it out, one right hook at a time. She thought she could beat the Bravo system. sorry,sis, no can do.

The countass- that low profile probably has a lot to do with her almost getting outed for having sex with the island toad.
    Punkin and Coco46 like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread