+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 413 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree2190Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

It is sad, texasgal, very sad, but all from one side and quite vindictively so.

And to think that Kelly wanted to use this season to rectify her dingbat with teeth image. She nearly did, right at the beginning but Jill got her hypodermics in and implanted other plans.

I believe that Bethany and Alex are equally inteligent. I think LuAnn is quite pretentious, forgetting where she came from. I can imagine that her divorce is quite an embarrassment for her and she is using everyone's drama to hide her embarrassment. Ramona means well, but does not have a filter for her thoughts. I do think Kelly went to Columbia ......... the country. Poor Jill, the only explanation for her hideous behavior is intense insecurity, that and the fact she was robbed by the gene pool........

Picture of Bethenny & baby Bryn. I can't believe it has been 19 years since Bryan passed.
    Exclusive: First Photos of Bethenny Frankel’s Baby Girl Bryn! | Reality Tea

FORT Fan

PA Snow Bunny, did you know him?

elleprn - "pretentious". That's a great word for Lu.

I agree she did forget her raisin'. Or tries to, anyway ... but it comes back to bite her everytime she's talking to someone and says "fer" instead of "for". I would love FER her to meet people she knew back then and get an attitude adjustment. (I don't mean physically, either) She needs one.

This is gonna be one interesting reunion. On one couch: Bethenny, Alex and Ramona. On the other couch: Jill, Lu, and Kelly. Wonder where the 2 new girls will sit? You know Jill will never forgive them (she may forget, but never forgive!) if they sit on B's side.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3909079;
    If LuLu didn't want the cameras filming her & her date why did she invite them? I am sorry but there was more chemistry with LuLu & her bar stool then there was with Corte.
    I think it was just the kissing part with the cameras right there that made her uncomfortable. I don't think she was expecting Coerte to kiss her at the bar? LuAnn going out with him actually makes me like LuAnn more. I think there's a whole other side to her; one that is more open, more fun, more down-to-earth. I might be the only one who thinks that, though. When she was on last week's WWHL, she seemed less uptight, really happy, and fun. It was nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3909424;
    I think it was just the kissing part with the cameras right there that made her uncomfortable. I don't think she was expecting Coerte to kiss her at the bar? LuAnn going out with him actually makes me like LuAnn more. I think there's a whole other side to her; one that is more open, more fun, more down-to-earth. I might be the only one who thinks that, though. When she was on last week's WWHL, she seemed less uptight, really happy, and fun. It was nice to see.
    I've read numerous accounts that LuAnn has a great personality, that she's personable and fun to be around, so why does she come across like such a stuck-up b**** when she's filmed for this idiotic show?

FORT Newbie

This show NEVER ceases to amaze me. Did I need to see Jill in her skating outfit????

FORT Regular

If Kelly is not on any medications she really needs to get some fast because she is one scary chic that I would not want to spend 2 seconds in the same room with.

FORT Regular

I hope if they do another season of this show I hope they leave Kelly out of it. I get so frustrated listening to her try to make a competent sentence. She is crazier than Danielle and that's saying alot.

+ Reply to Thread