+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

The whole St. Bart trip reminded me of a few seasons ago. Recall when Kelly went whacko on another trip? She accused Bethany of attacking her. She really acted nutty and in fact left the island in the middle of the night. Avivia's behavior was sort of like that IMO, except she didn't leave.
    OceanView likes this.

FORT Newbie

There is always a secondary gain for phobias. For Avira, it seems it's a reason to behave badly and be a totally judgemental and dependant personality. It has to be all about her and what she needs. I could not stand to spend one minute with her.
    Punkin, mayamaisha and Coco46 like this.

I love how Sonja really gave it to Aviva like enough with the judgement already. She put her foot down that she's not going to put up with her crap.
    mayamaisha, Coco46 and OceanView like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    -
    - I'm so tired of Aviva's whining. Get over yourself. I'm sure she has traveled outside of US so how did she do that?
    What with studying overseas I'm almost certain her self-righteousness allowed her to walk on water. She is a piece of work.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The whole St. Bart trip reminded me of a few seasons ago. Recall when Kelly went whacko on another trip? She accused Bethany of attacking her. She really acted nutty and in fact left the island in the middle of the night. Avivia's behavior was sort of like that IMO, except she didn't leave.
    I always thought Bravo pays first class air, first class accommodations, and first class entertainment at "exotic" places for RHs, telling them to get their sexy on, act crazy, find something to have a knock-down drag-out about, then go to it. Why else would Bravo shell out big bucks? Slutty Island, Scary Island- I suppose they have to bring it to stay on the show?

But the sex stuff, I don't get; really, why would the countass and Sonja have sex with the local little dirtyman, after he's no doubt dipped his penis into the entire range of international venereal diseases? Drama and craziness I get; this I don't.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I always thought Bravo pays first class air, first class accommodations, and first class entertainment at "exotic" places for RHs, telling them to get their sexy on, act crazy, find something to have a knock-down drag-out about, then go to it. Why else would Bravo shell out big bucks? Slutty Island, Scary Island- I suppose they have to bring it to stay on the show?

But the sex stuff, I don't get; really, why would the countass and Sonja have sex with the local little dirtyman, after he's no doubt dipped his penis into the entire range of international venereal diseases? Drama and craziness I get; this I don't.
    Wow, as a retired OB/GYN nurse, I couldn't help but think how stupid can these women be!!!. Very risky.
    Punkin and Lizard like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

T also think Carole is stunning....her entire demeanor and class makes her very attractive. I also thought/think Sarah Jessica is very, very attractive. Always did.
    Punkin likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    T also think Carole is stunning....her entire demeanor and class makes her very attractive. I also thought/think Sarah Jessica is very, very attractive. Always did.
    Gotta disagree with you here about Carole and SJP being attractive...I've just never seen it but different tastes for different people.
    I have really loved this season of RHNJ...for all the crazy drama...I can't stand Aviva but it's so much fun to hate her! Heather has been a chameleon, good then bad, then good, etc.
    Ramona is really on an even faster Ramona-coaster than ever before. Luanne, with her baby making scheme, one-nighter and desperate need to keep Jacques.....All good viewing stuff.
    Sonja: I worry a little about. There's real fear in that face that isn't scripted by Bravo.
    Punkin likes this.

I am not as crazy about Carol this lady episode.
    OceanView likes this.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

I really liked Carol in this episode. I thought the scene with her and Heather getting drunk was hilarious, and it was fun to see her squirm and roll with it when she saw the guy she'd gone on a date with. She seems to have an ability to laugh at herself, and i like that. Since people were talking about her beauty, I think that while she does not have traditional "on paper" great looks ... she's got a weird overbite, her face is very long, etc, she has a great sense of style, and carries herself with A LOT of confidence. Those things make her more beautiful in my book.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread