+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 429 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

BTW, Luanne should not quit her day job... if she has one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaniac;3888545;
    Just watched ep.9 preview ...

Bethany was yelling at Kelly "Go to sleep, you're crazy!" Oh my, I thought Beth and Kelly called a truce. This along with finding out what happened betw. Alex and Jill -- must see tv.
    Oh I'm pretty sure Kelly deserved it. Sonja also referred to Kelly as the crazy person.

It's hard to have a truce with Kelly. She is still stuck on the Madonna comment, and forgets that she's supposed to be over it. Wakes up in a new world every day.

Can't wait to see Alex vs Jill.

Some people say they saw Jill sitting behind the judges' table on dwts. I gotta rewatch and try to see her.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3888862;
    It's hard to have a truce with Kelly. She is still stuck on the Madonna comment, and forgets that she's supposed to be over it. Wakes up in a new world every day.

Can't wait to see Alex vs Jill.

Some people say they saw Jill sitting behind the judges' table on dwts. I gotta rewatch and try to see her.

I really wonder what in the world Alex does. The clips show her yelling at Jill that she is a mean girl and still in high school. Then a clip shows Jill talking into the camera that she (alex) could have just thrown a drink in her face.

Another is Alex stating that this (whatever the 'this' is) will change their relationship for good and yet another shows Jill hysterically crying and saying that she will never forgive Alex for 'this'.

Very interesting.....and I can't wait for the updates from all of you.

FORT Regular

Someone PLEASE do me a huge favor and smack the crap out of LuAnn. She is the Danielle of New York. The same way the Danielle tried to keep conflict going on with Jackie and her sister-in-laws is the same LuAnn is doing with Jill and Bethanny. Thank GOD Bethanny is over Jill.

Catching up on past episodes....
    The NYC group is my favorite; however this season has been grating to watch in a circus freak kind of way. Ramona is still crazy. Jill has become the mean queen and seems really really controlling- in a scary unbalanced sort of way. I'm happy for Bethany; Jason seems very caring and protective of her. I'm glad also that she is seeing Jill for her real self. Kelly , I still don't care about unless she is going to act like a crazy scary clown. LuAnn is still LuAnn. The new one whose name i can't remember, I don't really care about. She's old and on the prowl for men.... ok. I'm bored already. They are all making Alex and Simon look like the most normal people on the planet; which is a feat I would have never have imagined.

The only one who said or did anything right this episode was Ramona. She asked the plastic surgeon good questions (she did her homework, just like she did before going to the Richard Meier model museum), and she was the first one who was mortified (and said so) that Alex confronted Jill in a group setting.

I've said it before (of course, I can't prove it because the old thread is closed) and I'll say it again - Ramona trumps the rest of these women time after time.

Loved tonight's epi, looks like next week's will be even more explosive! BTW, WHT was Kelly wearing at Ramona's party? They looked like panties to me. Last week she wears a shirt with no pants and now this...what kind of message is she sending to her 2 young daughters? That it's ok to dress like a HO if you're skinny/rich. Alex looked amazing on Andy's show tonight! Love the new haircolor.

FORT Fogey

I've always liked Alex because she was maltreated in season one for petty reasons. I'm so glad she's found an ally with ex-nemesis Ramona and Bethanny. Kelly, I've never liked. And the Countless and Jill are "the mean girls and they are in high school". They're only together because Lulu is the underdog Jill needs to "help" this season. Anyway, I have always been on Team Silex because they were never mean to anybody who weren't mean to them first. And I'm glad Alex delivered the message to the group. It was an opportunity that was just hard to pass. Why would Jill think it was cruel when she did it to Bethanny so many times?

What message? Will someone please post what Alex said to Jill? Some of us haven't seen the episode.

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread