+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2610Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Aviva has a loose screw imo. Really, they were suppose to be overly grateful to Reid for dropping her off because her rear end is unable to face anyThen Luann instigating and making it worse and then denying her part in it. Aviva is a self-centered you know what. Red carpet, open arms. who the hell is she? Luann is such a fake. I'm with Ramona she is an ego-b#*#ch. Disgusting IMO she's still
    angry about losing her leg.

Usually the hw's don't get to me at all. But she obviously pushed my button. Let me go take a look in the mirror.
    Last edited by mayamaisha; 09-04-2012 at 02:34 PM.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

I cannot think of one RHNY who would be invited back a second time to any social gathering around here. Egomanical volatility, loudmouth screeching, hookergirl sex games, skanky morals, nope. Well, maybe Carole and Heather, they're kinda mean but not out of their minds stupid. Countass, well maybe she gets a pass too b/c she apparently was brought up in a rough gnarly world without a moral compass.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Just my two cents. The ladies all made a big deal out of Aviva going. They knew that she would probably take Reid. This was at Carole's "pizza" party where she didn't order food til they got there. They were all very supportive of her. Telling her to just do it. To overcome her fears, etc. But they did say they'd rather her go than not and that if she needed Reid, that was fine.IIRC. So I guess what Aviva is remembering, they all wanted her to go,so she went and now they are not happy that she brought her hubby. He removed himself from the women and went upstairs. It should have been dropped after that. I agree, she went way over the top. They didn't need to throw her a party but they should have been dressed and out of the pool and welcomed her and thanked Reid properly for bringing her like they supposedly wanted him to back when they discussed it at Carole's. Again, IIRC.
    Punkin and norealityhere like this.

The thing wasn't really totally what Aviva said, it was the way she said it. I actually found myself really sympathizing with Ramona and Sonja. When Ramona said that Aviva gave her venom, it was so true. The level of bitterness and raw hatred that she expresses is really something. That whole, "I went to law school and I went to Vassar,"-- and you are white trash etc-- was just so unbelievably uncalled for-- and calling someone "white trash"-- is really an ethnic slur in my opinion. And yet she has not a scintilla of remorse.

I bet Reid has a lot to put up with-- wow-- you do something that Aviva doesn't like-- and there are a lot of things she doesn't like-- and you are definitely going to regret it. And it's one thing with family-- but with social friends?

Maybe her nerves were raw after the flight-- but seriously-- the others should bow down to Reid? because? -- it looked to me like when they showed up, he was ready to run for cover. He probably knew Aviva was about to blow.
    Punkin, Lizard and OceanView like this.

This show has been sooo juicy and I'm loving it!

I agree also that Ramona seems to have new boobs...I noticed it mostly in this last episode...far too perky/full for her age.
    Although I have to admit she has a fabulous rear end..I couldn't help noticing it when she and Sonja went to that spa or whatever it was for a vacation tune-up.....Silly me, I never knew you could go somewhere to get a body tune-up like that altho I didn't think either of them needed it. All the women have wonderful bodies.....maybe because of lots of Body Tune-ups??

Sonja has become so needy...and I understand why but it just makes her seem so pathetic. I do feel sorry for her in a way but maybe she needs to adjust her priorities. She doesn't have the means to be like the others anymore but she wants it sooo badly.

I had no problem with Ramona and Sonja skinny dipping....although the timing did seem rather odd given they were waiting for Aviva and her her constant companion, Reid.
    Carol had no problem going topless on the boat with the two male crew members there. Why wasn't she called out about that? Maybe in their circle, it's ok with strangers but not someone you know???

As stated here by so many, Aviva certainly surprised me with her vehement take on how she should have been welcomed for overcoming her insecurities and deigning to give everyone the pleasure of her company.....How could they NOT plan a party for her!!!!!
    And her dependence on Reid is a little psycho to me. And I don't care that she was in Law School (which means she didn't get a law degree...just attended), went to Vassar, speaks a few languages......She's such a psychological mess in many ways and makes sure everyone is aware of it ad nauseum.

One thing I did notice is that sometimes these women look a little pathetic in their need to be considered sexy hot things.....they're a little old for that. I'm not saying older women are not desirable but there's a way to behave with each stage of life. Nothing seems so transparent and needy to me than an older woman acting like she's still in her '20's.

And Sonja, ewwwwww about what you did with that Johnny Depp guy and thank you, Carol, for making it so clear to us. ewww again.
    Although I love each and every minute of it!

Yes Dragonlady. Very true. Very train wrecky (juicy) but only bad for Aviva who exposed herself as unkind and really self absorbed.

Age is suppose to teach you there is no need to compete with early 20s. Even late 20s look a little stupid needing validation in an unvalidating way (people most likely to not really care about you who just want sex).

Sonja routinely screams (?) and it does not matter if anyone else is around, or perhaps she wants the viewing audience to know that she is having sex with a guy that would have sex with anybody.
    Punkin likes this.
    You can do it!

I am sorry but why should I have to get out of the pool & get dressed to properly greet Queen Aviva & Reid while I am on vacation?

I understand Aviva had a tragic accident happen to her when she was 6. I agree it was a horrible thing to have happened to a 6 year old. That was 30 years ago. She has been able to go on to lead a perfectly & successful life so why does she still have all of that anger left inside her? She showed a very ugly side of herself.

Life could have been made so much easier for everyone if Reid had just deposited Aviva at the house & checked into a hotel. I agree...it was ladies week.
    mayamaisha and OceanView like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

So, your math is telling me that Aviva is only 36 years old??? You Have GOT To Be Kidding Me!!
    Punkin and OceanView like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    So, your math is telling me that Aviva is only 36 years old??? You Have GOT To Be Kidding Me!!
    I was being kind.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Whew! You scared me! I know that some people don't age well, but good grief........
    OceanView likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread