+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    Remember when Ramona wouldn't go to, much less appear in, the Countess' music video, because she had to be a role model for Avery? She couldn't do anything that Avery wouldn't approve of, or feel comfortable with?

What happened to all that?
    Hysterical. How quickly people change when fame and money and free trips around the world are concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Much like the NJ dregs of the earth, these women will do about anything to stay relevant on Bravo. Countass would nail a toad if she thought it'd get her camera time. Ramona would roll naked in the mud if they'd film it, Sonja would flash her bare cellulite-littered rump if she could get air time (oh she already did that). They're all a bunch of narcissistic wannabee loonies IMHO. And that's why I watch - to see how they'll demean themselves next.
    This is awful of me, but I'm eager to see the 3 new wives fall from grace. They are so above Ramona and Sonja, but...it won't take long before they are nailing toads too. It's natural. I'd nail a toad if I got paid 300k a year and got to party with Johnny Depp on a remote tropical island.

I really do like the current mix of wives. It's like two worlds colliding. Well, 3 counting LuAnne who I consider to be in her own lala land. I hope ratings are picking up and they bring the same crop back for next season.....assuming they want to come back.
    GabbyG likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    LuAnn probably figured the cameras weren't around anymore, so it was safe. And she was kind of right - the cameras didn't catch anything to show what she was doing. She just didn't count on the other women jumping on it to gossip about it so quickly.
    Apparently the cameras WERE around and DID catch LuLu!!! According to the tabloids, "Countess LuAnn Begged Bravo To Cut Alleged Affair Footage From Show." The article on Gather.com says: "Countess LuAnn de Lesseps was caught in a bit of a compromising situation on Monday night's episode of Real Housewives of New York. She appeared to be cheating on her longtime boyfriend, Jacques Azoulay, with a man she had met at a St. Barths nightclub. Although she denies it, LuAnn did try to avoid the entire thing. Radar Online reports that LuAnn tried to put a stop to the scene being shown. "LuAnn begged Bravo execs to not air footage of the Captain Sparrow look-alike leaving the vacation house in the very early morning hours," a source reveals. "LuAnn was absolutely beside herself at the prospect of the man leaving the house in the same clothes he was wearing the night before being seen on television, especially by her boyfriend." LuAnn prides herself on being well-mannered and classy and what seems to have happened between her and St. Barths friend was anything but -- especially since she's supposed to be in a committed relationship. The whole thing was extremely out of character for LuAnn and unfortunately her attempts to have the footage pulled were unsuccessful. "Bravo agreed to not air the footage of the walk of shame by her new friend that she made on the trip, but drew the line at any other requests LuAnn made in regards to the Johnny Depp twin," the source adds."
    Countess LuAnn Begged Bravo To Cut Alleged... | Gather
    Punkin, GabbyG and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    Remember when Ramona wouldn't go to, much less appear in, the Countess' music video, because she had to be a role model for Avery? She couldn't do anything that Avery wouldn't approve of, or feel comfortable with?

What happened to all that?
    Yes. And I remember she would not talk to Alex for getting private nude pictures taken.
    Punkin likes this.
    You can do it!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Yes. And I remember she would not talk to Alex for getting private nude pictures taken.
    There was nothing private about Alex's nude pictures! They were posted all over the internet. I saw them, and they were NOT pretty. Even though Alex has a lovely figure in clothes, naked she just looked weird, and those pictures were not lovely pin-up" type pictures --- they were just skanky and gross. By the way, I really LIKE Alex and Simon --- And I have no objection to their taking nude pictures privately. I just thought it was in very poor taste (and showed poor judgment) for them to release their pics to whomever it was who put them out to the public. Especially when they were on the first season of a reality show!

Speaking of Alex and Simon, they're going to be on VH1's Couple's Therapy this fall. I hope their marriage is okay now. They are two people who really seem to fit so incredibly well together. They're two peas in a pod who SHOULD be together!

Do you think Alex and Simon are going to be on Couple's Therapy show because they still want to be on TV or that their marriage is in trouble?
    I'm thinking they never can get enough face-time.
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.

I think they were desperate to be back on tv. They will go to an opening of an envelope.
    Punkin and norealityhere like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Oh, for the days of naive little Alex on RHNY. Slimebag countass is center stage now, her usual condescending, supercilious, boring- and now sleazy - self.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I'll never dispute that Ramona and Sonjia are some crazy drunken broads, but Aviva seemed all kinds of over-the-top in her reaction when she got to the house. She expected a red carpet for Reid? A party for her showing up? Reid, for his part, looked like he just wanted to be left alone and was content staying in the house doing his work. And why the heck didn't Aviva just take the ferry to St. Barths? Oh, yeah, storyline. And we got another plug for the real estate agency on the island; got to love the NBC Universal product placement policy. It's like 30 Rock is a documentary now.

I did love the part when Sonjia was explaining her touch therapy thing to Ramona and said that it sometimes worked with Kelly. That cracked me up.

Tonight's show was as perfect a demonstration of the truth of Luanne's lyric, "money can't buy you class" as you could hope to see.

Why should they roll out the red carpet incidentally?-- Ok-- they're happy to see her, but how happy does Aviva expect people to be when she shows up?
    Punkin likes this.

Oh my gawd!!!! Words fail me.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread