+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 432 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

[QUOTE=AngloAm;3905433;]

Yes, Coerte would put me off any kind of sexual relations for quite some time too. Imagine lying in bed with those slimy lips coming at you. I'd ring the monastery and demand sanctuary immediately. He'd be effective for birth control PSAs. "Don't let this <shot of Coerte's snuffling flabby lips> happen to YOU!"

Teen pregancies might become a thing of the past. QUOTE]

HILARIOUS!! This just cracked me up!!! "<shot of Coerte's snuffling flabby lips>---- I'm picturing a camel's mouth coming in for a snuffly smooch! Boy, that was a gross date to watch, wasn't it? I found myself ewwwing several times. Luann seemed skeeved out, but going through with it like the trooper she is!

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3906340;
    Boy, that was a gross date to watch, wasn't it? I found myself ewwwing several times. Luann seemed skeeved out, but going through with it like the trooper she is!
    Oh yeah it was but I'm not so sure Luanne thought so too. She was the one who instigated another meeting at her Hamptons home where they could play tennis and "You know"

FORT Fogey

I was overweight in my twenties and didn't get many dates or much "you know." I went home alone from the bars and clubs about 80% of the time. But I was never ever that desperate for a man. No matter how lonely I got, or, um, frustrated, nothing like creepy Coerte ever scraped up from the bottom of my barrel.

Just sayin', is all.

Luann seemed skeeved out, but going through with it like the trooper she is!
    I thought so too. Especially when he tried to kiss her near the end of the date (I couldn't watch the whole thing) she seemed uncomfortable. I was surprised when she said they had chemistry. She must have just been nervous being on a date.

I hated dating when I was younger but it's a necessary evil.

FORT Fogey

The only chemistry on that date was in her drink and his cologne.

That LuAnn-Coerte date makes one pine for the good old days of Alex and Simon slurping each other's mouths on a rented yacht on Season 1. And hello, yuck to that???

FORT Fogey

Luann seemed skeeved out, but going through with it like the trooper she is!
    On WWHL, LuAnn told Andy that she was just uncomfortable having the cameras there when Coerte started to kiss her. She mentioned she really adores him, and loves his company.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3906364;
    She was the one who instigated another meeting at her Hamptons home where they could play tennis and "You know"
    I cracked up when she said that.

Just the thought of them 'you knowing' You know?

I wonder if Luann gets a singing career going and a (gag) boyfriend... I wonder if Jill will suddenly turn on her,too?

I think they were all asked to "amp" it up this season to create drama AKA ratings.
    All these storylines seem either ridiculous and / or done before.

I did not watch the very first season, but I watched last season.
    Am I the only one who prefers Simon over Alex?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread