+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 441 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree2625Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3902630;
    Which clearly was missed by the Bravo editors...who had just included that walk in Central Park with Jill and Luann discussing the new guy being dark and possessing a "J" name...only to (just an episode or two later) then have her show up with the guy she was "seeing" who clearly was anything but dark and possessing a "J" name. Nice, too, that she goes on about how much the (IMO) bizarre date choice is into her and so interested and yada yada, and we're clearly seeing more of him tonight...yet that also contradicts all she was saying to Jill about into J SHE was.

Real swift there editors. ::shakes head::
    I don't think Bravo missed anything with their editing. Showing Luann out on a date with Coerte (blond guy) doesn't mean Bravo messed up. Luann did mention being interested in a dark haired guy with a name begining with the letter "J," but I'm sure she was dating other people at the same time, and Bravo just happened to film the date with Coerte.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3900486;
    by the way, not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but wasn't that dude LuAnn was out with gross??? ewwww lol
    He kind of reminds me of Carson Kressley (whom I love). Carson is cuter, though. At first, I thought LuAnn's date seemed kind of creepy, but now I think he's just a sort of eccentric artsy guy, and seems to be a nice/fun person. I wouldn't date him, but he seems like a fun person to hang with. On the last WWHL, LuAnn mentioned to Andy that she adores Coerte, and loves his company. From what I read, he's pretty popular in the NYC social scene.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3905391;
    So, maybe someone answered this already, the allegations that Bethenny talked badly about Kelly's children....is there any proof of this? Or is Kelly being paranoid or taking something that was said, maybe out of concern and twisting it? I can't believe Bethenny would but whenever Kelly brought it up on the episode it was kind of glossed over.
    I can't see Bethenny saying anything negative about Kelly's kids. I agree that Kelly probably twisted some innocuous comment out of shape. I think Kelly is really grasping at anything to make Bethenny look badly. On WWHL, Andy did ask LuAnn and Sonja about it. I don't think either one knew anything about it -- I'd have to rewatch the show, as I can't remember what LuAnn said, but I'm fairly sure she didn't know anything specific.

On Jill's psychic giving advice to Jill and Luann: too bad the psychic couldn't tell Jill ahead of time how negatively her treatment of Bethenny would be perceived by the audience. Maybe she should find a new psychic.

I bet Jill told Kelly that Bethanny said something about her to the press and that's why Kelly kept referring to it. If it was in the press, someone on FORT would have posted it. Jill is just evil enough to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3905502;
    Well, he's not really to my taste. But then I have serious hots for Slade Smiley and Shane Keough, so what do I know?
    Mmmmmm . . . both yummy! Wouldn't want to hold a conversation or try to have any type of relationship with either of them (although maybe Shane is finally growing up) - but yes, definitely agree with you that they are nice to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3903931;
    Completely agree with you. She could have said NOTHING. She wanted to grandstand for Jill and I think you are right about Jill riling her up.
    It seems that Kelly would be perfectly happy to take B's place with Jill - hence the grandstanding. What I think is funny is that if Jill could do that to B, what makes you think she won't do it to you?

And Jill is Jill's own worst enemy. I just can't imagine how she can watch the shows and see the press about herself and NOT think she is a PR nightmare. I sincerely don't get it. If I was Jill, I would shut up about anything and everything and try to let this season (on and off screen) die down. But she does not seem to be doing that. Even in the last week or so - the tweet about crazy Kelly and the comment about B having a boy. I just don't get it!

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3904993;
    Mutton dressed as lamb?
    You have a way great way of putting things so clearly!

FORT Newbie

I think Kelly is a little slow. And I wonder if Jill and LuAnn have been planting seeds in her tiny little mind about Bethenny trying to ruin/harm her and her family???
    Aren't all these women playing it up for camera time, I mean come on. They gather around to talk about the same thing Bethanney and Jill, Jill and Bethanney. Why are there ten housewives on this flippin show and this used to be the classy/educated housewives?

Bethenny is going through major life changes, and all things considered is holding it together pretty well in my opinion. Engagement/marriage and death of her estranged father aside ... becoming pregnant for the first time causes major changes mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Usually, when you hash out a problem and both agree that "it's done, over, we'll move on now" that means neither one of them bring up past issues. Sadly, Bethenny was playing by those rules and Kelly was not. Whenever she has no reply, she does the equivalent of an "Oh Yeah!?!" and flounces off, or goes into some unintelligible rant that no one on Earth can follow. B has toned down this season, until attacked or faced with abject stupidity.

As far as I'm concerned, the only time we get close to real is when there is no Jill, Lu, or Kelly. The new ones are still on probation, although Sonja has proved that she knows when she doesn't want to participate in a topic of discussion, she sits there and waits for it to change instead of going to another planet. Haven't seen enough of Jennifer yet.

Get rid of the Trio, let the friendships develop between B and Alex, Ramona and Sonja. Get back to the FUN TIMES. The OC girls gave us enough bickering, get rid of the drama queens.
    Last edited by mom2; 05-17-2010 at 09:54 PM.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread