+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2610Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

i can not stand ramona. that's all i got out of the episode, lol.
    sparklete and OceanView like this.

Can't imagine what Aviva was thinking to have that nasty old man in front of cameras. What he said at the dinner table, esoecially the comment to Carol left my skin crawling. What a vile ugly person.

I enjoyed Carol telling Lulu how she felt about Lulu stepping over the line with her good friends. Lulu holds herself up as the expert on social graces. It was nice to see someone with real class put her in her place.

Don't even know what to say about Ramona. I could not be around such a rude, screechy person. I can't wait for the Aviva putdown!
    Imperfect1 and OceanView like this.

Okay. With all that insanity last night, I end up with this crazy question. What was so bad about Ramona's swimsuit? Aviva was threatening to tell Ramona just what she thought of it, like it was a threat or something. What's that all about? I think Ramona looks pretty good in her suit. She's not stick thin like Aviva and Carole, but she still looks pretty good IMO. Andy asked Carole who was guesting on WHL last night and she thought it was fine too.

I"m trying to figure out why Aviva is so desperate. What on this planet would make a woman so desperate that she would expose her obnoxious father that way?????? It boggles the brain. They don't print enough money to make it worth it. For goodness sake she has kids who will one day see this.
    Punkin and OceanView like this.

Aviva's father ... I was cringing at his behavior and I wasn't even there! I've never heard anyone talk like that at a dinner table. At a bar at 3 a.m., maybe, but even then the guy would be pegged as a loser and a creep. He's not a cute old man -- he's a pervert. Aviva should have told him to knock it off.
    Punkin, Lizard and OceanView like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I am sorry but I can't imagine what 22 year old would want to "date" Aviva's dad no matter how much money he has. Skeeve city.
    The bathing suit remark was a bit catty but I understand where Aviva was coming from. It did not flatter Ramona. The style was perhaps a bit too young for her but if she liked it so be it.
    I know I was really tired last night but did I see Carol kind of jab at the Countess?
    OceanView likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

i think that's exactly what the bathing suit comment was about.

and i think aviva's dad was playing it up for the cameras to some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    The bathing suit remark was a bit catty but I understand where Aviva was coming from. It did not flatter Ramona. The style was perhaps a bit too young for her but if she liked it so be it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    George is soooo Stan from "The Golden Girls" but with the perv factor amped up by 1000% percent. I actually felt bad for Sonja...and I never feel bad for Sonja. Perhaps he needs to migrate over to the next season of RHoM and have Elsa slap him down a few notches. But over-all the Miami trip was kind of a snooze. Ramona can over-react anywhere; she doesn't need beaches or pools to do so. OTOH, if Ramona's comments on Aviva's leg bothered Aviva so much, she should have just said something. I'm sure this all culminates somehow in the "white trash" comment.

I didn't appreciate the weird shopping interlude with Carole and Luann but I did appreciate not seeing Heather at all and bristled at her appearance in the previews.
    I totally agree about Aviva needing to just say something (re: leg) to Ramona. I mean enough is enough and if it's bothering her that much just say something already.

FORT Fanatic

What was up with Ramona going into the kitchen during Aviva's dinner party to check on the next course? I swear, she is mentally impaired. I'd even take Jill back over Ramona.
    Punkin likes this.

Carole is starting to get on my nerves.
    Calling Lou Ann "pumpkin head" was pretty catty.
    Lou Ann has her issues, but she happens to be stunning. Carole, on the other hand, is very homely.

Ramona is like a 54 year old child who just doesn't know when to zip it. If she says one more thing to Aviva about the leg, we may all need to write Andy Cohen!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Regular

Ramona needs to be put in her place. Heather is the only one with the guts to tell her how obnoxious she is to her face.
    Punkin, PGM35 and GabbyG like this.

+ Reply to Thread