+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2625Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Can anyone please explain to me why we really need Sonja's toaster oven? I have an Oster which I love & use all the time.
    What's Going On With Sonja Morgan's Toaster Oven Cookbook?! | Reality TV Magazine
    well, maybe you don't need it since you have one that you are happy with. But someone else might want one and be happy about seeing another choice in the marketplace.

I hope Sonja never hears about the microwave.
    Uncle David and mayamaisha like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I rather like the idea of a three level toaster oven. However, I'm partial to convection ovens.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I hope Sonja never hears about the microwave.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Personally, I'm partial to not having another "hunk of junk" on my kitchen counter. I've had 1 toaster oven in my life and, once it was gone, never yearned to replace it. Clutter!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay, I agree about the clutter.......but unfortunately, I'm a kitchen gadget junkie...I buy them all.
    And am very lucky to have lots of storage to hide them away to avoid the dreaded clutter.
    So naturally, I'm interested in knowing more about Sonja's toaster oven ...have never had one.

I do not think Sonja has the money to go the informercial route to sell those babies. I think that is what it would take....but I guess she could sell it from a website and sell her book in the stores. I use to collect cookbooks (new ones, and garage sale ones). I could not see myself buying a toaster oven cookbook (as much as I like watching the Real Housewives).

Maybe it could be marketed to parents sending their kids off to dormitories.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe QVC? I, too, love gadgets but I think my kitchen gadget crave has run it's course....especially since I am seldom in the kitchen. Everybody deserves to experience at least 1 toaster oven...who knows, you just may get the "toaster oven fever"!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I use my toaster oven as a regular oven especially if I am just cooking for myself. 350 degrees is 350 degrees whether it is in a regular or toaster oven. Geeze I made coq au vin in my toaster over this past Sunday. The 2 ramekins I needed fir perfectly in my toaster over. It was 90 degrees out so why heat up an entire oven/kitchen to make this dish???
    The only time I ever use cookbooks is when I bake because for that I have to be accurate.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I agree Snow Bunny.... I live in the midwest where it runs around 95 -100 degrees on a regular basis in the summer. I love baked potatoes and see no reason to heat up the whole oven so I regularly use my toaster oven instead. The temperature on toaster ovens work the same as the big ovens.

I now cook only for one (Yippee!!) so I plan on using it much more. I would also be very interested in Sonja's three level model.
    sparklete likes this.

+ Reply to Thread