+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 439 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree2610Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3904882;
    I just saw a snippet of last week's episode where they're all on the boat and Kelly says, "It's not my game to talk badly about people..." Seriously? Let me guess: It's not talking badly if you're just pointing out the truth about how horrible everyone else is. OK.
    Well d'uh!!!

So, maybe someone answered this already, the allegations that Bethenny talked badly about Kelly's children....is there any proof of this? Or is Kelly being paranoid or taking something that was said, maybe out of concern and twisting it? I can't believe Bethenny would but whenever Kelly brought it up on the episode it was kind of glossed over.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3905391;
    Well d'uh!!!

So, maybe someone answered this already, the allegations that Bethenny talked badly about Kelly's children....is there any proof of this? Or is Kelly being paranoid or taking something that was said, maybe out of concern and twisting it? I can't believe Bethenny would but whenever Kelly brought it up on the episode it was kind of glossed over.
    Knowing Kelly, I am going to go with paranoid. Unless I missed it, I don't recall ever hearing Bethenny saying anything bad about Kelly's kid.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3902771;
    So apparently Kelly is upset that she was edited to look really bad for this episode. Here's a tip: Don't say anything that's going to make you look like such an idiot.

And I love the way she ignites all the drama and then starts yelling "I DON'T CARE, what's wrong with you people!!" when she gets burned by the conversation she started.

Oh, one other gem tonight: The way Kelly said she wasn't judgmental, before launching into a litany of criticisms of Bethenny -- things like, "you're not a chef, you're a cook." And, "no one likes you, you are mean and judgmental and addicted to fame..."

Right. No judgment there!
    Not a lot of connection to reality either. Oh, Kelly Kelly Kelly. When will you learn to make sense?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3902823;
    Last night was off the charts. If you click on name and go to my homepage, I did a recap. I would love to hear some comments here!!
    I enjoyed it immensely. Love how you caught the warning rumbles of the Kell's mental seizure. Her lack of knowledge of how wine is made, but certainty that while pretzels are processed and "icky," gummie bears are either unprocessed and natural, or that whatever chemicals you put in your body from "fun candy" will do you no harm.

(BTW: I loved that the ladies, on their way to their yacht for the weekend, passed around a bag of pretzels. It was nice and real and ordinary. I like pretzels too, don't you?)

"Just wanted to keep her mouth busy so she'd shut up." Priceless!

Yes, Coerte would put me off any kind of sexual relations for quite some time too. Imagine lying in bed with those slimy lips coming at you. I'd ring the monastery and demand sanctuary immediately. He'd be effective for birth control PSAs. "Don't let this <shot of Coerte's snuffling flabby lips> happen to YOU!"

Teen pregancies might become a thing of the past.

Tell you one thing, I remember discussing Kelly and saying at least she's not evil. Talking to Bethenny, who'd buried her father that same week was revolting, shameful, and nasty. And evil.

And yes, Sonja was all about seeing if she could get Kelly to slither down off her cross and taste the forbidden joys of lesbian sex. I'm certain of it. She really drops her pearls when it's all the girls!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3902848;
    The funny thing is Ina Gartner and Paula Deen didn't go to Culinary school so technically they are cooks not chefs. That's not bad company to be in, IMO.

But it was stupid for Kelly to say especially when she said she had no idea if Bethenny did go to school for it. Why say it then????

I hope those kids are smarter than she is.
    She was just shotgunning insults hoping one would stick. Chef didn't work - try vindictive. Nobody agrees with that, say nobody likes her. Eventually when she ran out of nasty things to say, she resorted to snide 'bye bye' 'have a good time' passive-agression, creating in everyone a sincere desire to punch her in the nose.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3902882;
    These comments are funnier than the show last night.

*obvious comment* I think Kelly is a little slow. And I wonder if Jill and LuAnn have been planting seeds in her tiny little mind about Bethenny trying to ruin/harm her and her family???
    No! <gasp> Jill and LuAnn meanly manipulating other people to take their side? Whodathunk?

She seems to think Jill is her friend and savior and this is why she is defensive whenever someone speaks ill about her. It's alomost like a pitbull and it's owner or even a child and their mother.
    Nail on the head! And to think this year was the year she was going to rehab her image after the annus horibilis with her first season, the punchup with the Russian model (who I guess she wasn't sleeping with! har har!) and subsequent arrest and community service (which she tried to spin into sound like another bid for "the most charitable in her area").

Even if Bravo is "making her look bad" to push Bethenny's show, she doesn't have to work so much overtime to give them material to use.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3902842;
    Did anybody else catch it when they were on the Hooters yacht and she kept mentioning the Hooters girls and wanting to see them....I knew then the woman is bi. Or at the very least bi-curious.
    I was really wierded out by that. It must be a Mars/Venus thing - straight men DO NOT jump up and down and hope to see the "hot Chippendales guys." Do straight women really get a thrill from seeing hot Hooters girls? Why?

(And I felt vaguely sorry for Crompy or Stompie or whatever the yacht owner was called, for having this crowd-o-loonies land on him.)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3902909;
    Kelly looked like a moron last year when she tried to put B in her place (I'm up here and you are down here..") and failed.

Now she is ready to make sure it happens the way she wants it to. She is looking for every opportunity to be contrary. When B was talking about her father not loving her, Kelly defended him and told B she was not all the unique? HUH? She was looking for every opportunity to scold her.
    Very significant for me is that Alex is no longer willing to defend/explain her like she did at last season's reunion.

Kelly, having created a wonderful life, and a whole separate system of reality, is beyond explanation.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3903053;
    Maybe she isn't as dumb as we think? That blog seems like one of the smartest, most succinct things I have ever seen from her - are we sure she wrote it?
    Funny then that Ms. Zaaaarin tweeted how great it was for Kelly to have some morals (like, you know, insulting mourners, hosts, and pretzels). Imagine how the Zaaaarinator felt when Kelly said she'd behaved badly. Oops, another "tweetmaxine moment?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3905087;
    I've seen a picture of the guy she was talking about. He's actually much cuter than Corte. Here's a link to his picture: Real NYC Housewives’ Countess LuAnn de Lesseps Dating Jacques Azoulay | Reality Tea
    Well, he's not really to my taste. But then I have serious hots for Slade Smiley and Shane Keough, so what do I know?

+ Reply to Thread