+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2561Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Thank you, livin4reality, for the list of food at the party. I was sure I had seen some shrimp at one time!
    I just don't think we were privy to seeing them eat during camera time. Maybe Heather just needed something to complain about. And besides, most of these women really don't eat that much anyway.
    I really don't like Heather. Just seems so fake but then so is Luann, and yet, she doesn't bother me as much as this Heather-person. Go figure.
    livin4reality and Lizard like this.

Heather is just plain annoying. She is a 40 something woman still trying to be in her 20's....HOLLA!...sheesh!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Has anyone seen Alex McCord's recaps on Rumorfix? One thing I really like about them is that she points out examples of how Bravo sets up the drama for this faux reality show.

Alex McCord: LuAnn de Lesseps Milks Title, Has No Self Awareness | RumorFix
    PhoneGrrrl likes this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I don't see Heather as fake. Ramona came off as rude when they first met b/c she said to her face she talked too much. Only because she was trying to make conversation and agreeing with Mario about places he had been or where he was from. You do that when you see or hear something that you have in common. Yes, he was trying to say something but only Ramona was in a hurry to get him to finish so she could move on to her story. Only people that do that are self centered which we all know she is. I think Heather was being charming but Ramona took that as talking too much because she was taking too much time away from herself - the center of attention. Then when Heather told others what Ramona told her, Ramona takes it as talking behind her back. No, Heather was merely repeating the truth, Ramona was rude to her to her face, nothing new there. So I agree with Heather, I wouldn't want her with me on my business trip in London. No need to invite everyone. Not everyone can be invited everywhere, they aren't in grade school, and Ramona needs to get over it.

She didn't invite Jill to her party in the Hamptons the first night of Season 2 or 3, can't remember which and Jill heard about the party. Why wouldn't she invite her, they were all supposed to be filming together but she didn't invite her good friend who she has known for years? Give me a break and that was just across a few blocks, much less across an ocean.

And when Heather was telling her about her son's illness at birth and his surgeries, Ramona has to compare that her daughter didn't cry at first when she was born....don't most babies not cry at first? Not sure but that doesn't compare to having to have a liver transplant at birth to having a few seconds of not crying. Maybe I'm not remembering the story right but her daughter had no ailments and was not near death - just another instance of Ramona having to share the spotlight.
    Last edited by PGM35; 07-18-2012 at 04:28 PM. Reason: misspelling

In fairness, I think most of these women are overly trying to look like 20 somethings.
    I don't think Heather is unique in that area.
    And she's actually 1 of the younger ones in this group.
    sparklete likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Ramona & Jill have had a love/hate relationship with each other for years so I don't see a big deal in that. Heather is new to the group. IMHO she is there to stir the Ramona pot & turn sentiment away from Ramona. It failed for me sor sure. I don't watch much now mainly because I can not tolerate Heather!

Don't you guys remember Team Ramona and Team Jill? Zarin Fabrics was selling Team Jill t shirts. I would very much prefer Jill & Scary Kelly over Heather. I am ok with Aviva but love Carol.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I'm not too crazy about Heather, she has a somewhat creepy Cheshire smile. But I found it hilarious to watch Heather chase Ramona around the party. I thought it was sort of Karmic... Crazy chasing Crazier! I'm easily amused, I guess. :>)
    OceanView likes this.

I like Heather simply for the fact she bugs Ramona. It puts a smile on my face every time. Karma,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

See Ramona really doesn't bother me. Without Bethenny she is the show's comic relief.
    livin4reality and Jexter like this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    See Ramona really doesn't bother me. Without Bethenny she is the show's comic relief.
    Ramona is so extreme she is hard to take seriously and she really doesn't have ill will in mind. I'm not offended by her at all. As they say, "consider the source".
    livin4reality and Moontat like this.

+ Reply to Thread