+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1512Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Both Louann and Sonja showed class at that dinner.
    The countass tried to spew a creditable string of words at the dinner, but with her usual snide remark, this time "... I'll stand up" - her slapdown to Carole for not standing. That's not "classy", countass. IMHO Sonja trumped the countass big time, with statements that put the countass' comments at the bottom of the pile. Good for Sonja. The countass is being primed for more embarrassing moments to come; richly deserved.
    livin4reality and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    It kind of kills me, but I remember seeing his shop back in (probably) S1. He inherited the family business of selling religious jewelry--saint medals and the like, not the Ramona "True Faith" jewelry. I think it was through Mario's family connection in the jewelry industry that Ramona was able to start her QVC line.
    Ugh. That slimy man sells religious stuff. It probably keeps him in girlfriend apartments.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I thought Mario worked at a tennis club.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Ugh. That slimy man sells religious stuff. It probably keeps him in girlfriend apartments.
    I didn't follow NYC for several seasons, but I heard the rumors about Mario. Did they end up being true? Is he philandering? I'm not sure he and Ramona are completely "done" as I think they et enjoyment from each other much of the time, but it appears they need a marriage reboot.

This is horrible to say but I almost can believe that Mario would cheat on Ramona.....I'm sure he loved her once and maybe still does, but lordy, how can you deal with that crazy loon 24/7?
    I'm definitely not saying I condone cheating....but I think being married to Ramona could drive me to cheat!
    norealityhere likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    This is horrible to say but I almost can believe that Mario would cheat on Ramona.....I'm sure he loved her once and maybe still does, but lordy, how can you deal with that crazy loon 24/7?
    I'm definitely not saying I condone cheating....but I think being married to Ramona could drive me to cheat!
    That's exactly right. Every time I look at Mario I can't help thinking, "what the hell are you doing with this narcissistic hag"??? If he hasn't cheated he's gotta be thinking of doing it 24/7.

I have to say LuAnn used to not bother me and I had thought she was classy. But after reading some of the comments here and watching this season, she is starting to annoy me. I hated how she made Carole feel bad about not standing up during Heather's dinner, she specifically said "Well, I'm going to be like everyone else and stand up." And then her seemingly fake love for Heather so overdone during the London trip - way too much of a coincidence as she knows Heather and Ramona don't get along so she's clearly trying to align herself with Heather against Ramona. She's way too calculated.

disgusting?

i like ripped jeans. to each her own i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Back a couple of episodes I thought Heather's sliced knee jeans were disgusting. Makes me think she is trying to capture some moment of a by gone error.

The Count-ass was an A$$ doing that passive-aggressive thing with Carol about standing during introductions.
    Just another instance of her doing her "one-up-ness" that she does so often but especially with Carol.....her titled rival.
    Prism and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    The countass tried to spew a creditable string of words at the dinner, but with her usual snide remark, this time "... I'll stand up" - her slapdown to Carole for not standing. That's not "classy", countass. IMHO Sonja trumped the countass big time, with statements that put the countass' comments at the bottom of the pile. Good for Sonja. The countass is being primed for more embarrassing moments to come; richly deserved.
    Sonja did do a good job. I do not believe she is going to get that Bravo boost in sales she is hoping for. Customer love is what makes a product thrive. On the shopping networks website, I can see that the reviews are not so special and the prices on her stuff are exorbitant. I do not think it will be around much..........Heather must have a very rich husband.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Ramona feels injured because Heather or others are not acting the way she would act. She would have invited Heather on a trip. I can see that there was less drama because Ramona did not come. Heather could focus on her business. It is ok that she felt hurt, but she should get over it. She can go on other trips to places of her choosing in the future. I do feel like Mario is being Ramona's friend. They do appear to have good friendship communications.

I could hear about being driven to divorce but not driven to cheat.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread