+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Jexter, do you think it was the WWHL All-Stars episode? They had ton of Housewives and Luann performed? I can't find a video of her song, but maybe this picture jogs your memory. Watch What Happens Live Season 6 - WWHL All-Stars Party - Photo Gallery - Bravo TV Official Site
    That's it! Thank you so much. I would have spent hours searching. What I'd love to see is the video of Luanne performing. The way I recall it, Ramona and Sonya had fun with it and danced to LuAnne's song. The 3 new wives just kind of stood there. It spoke volumes. The rift remains post-filming (I believe the All-Stars episode was filmed after NYC finished filming).

Ramona really is a piece of work. Ramona is that crazy aunt everyone tries hard to distance themselves from,lol
    sparklete likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I think this link might work--it's a bit weird to load for me, but it's the second video. 'Real Housewives' Melissa Gorga, LuAnn de Lesseps sing at 'Watch What Happens Live All-Star Party' - Pop2it - Zap2it

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I think this link might work--it's a bit weird to load for me, but it's the second video. 'Real Housewives' Melissa Gorga, LuAnn de Lesseps sing at 'Watch What Happens Live All-Star Party' - Pop2it - Zap2it
    PhoneGrrrl, thank you again. This is exactly what I was looking for and the link worked. I did misremember a bit because the new girls did eventually jump in and dance a bit.

I know there is a lot of Ramona dislike, but she and Sonya know how to have a good time. Out of all the wives in all the cities, these are the two I would like to hang out with the most.

And, for all her airs, LuAnne knows how to let loose and have a good time too. The new wives will learn. It's something that often comes with age and a shrinking window on life.

Thanks again PhoneGrrrl. I really enjoy that clip.
    Last edited by Jexter; 07-10-2012 at 01:23 AM.

thanks for those links...enjoyed them. Altho the best laugh I got was from The Countess, exaggeratedly wiggling her butt while singing about having class.
    Don't know many classy ladies swinging that behind like that.
    Is it a common thing now for singers to have their back to the audience before they start singing?? Thought it was odd that both did that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, it might be different if Luann had "butt swinging" skills! If you're going to do something, you could at least be good at it!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    thanks for those links...enjoyed them. Altho the best laugh I got was from The Countess, exaggeratedly wiggling her butt while singing about having class.
    Don't know many classy ladies swinging that behind like that.
    Is it a common thing now for singers to have their back to the audience before they start singing?? Thought it was odd that both did that.
    I'm not the biggest LuAnne fan, but I can't help but be charmed by her excenticities. This is a prime example. I think she gets how "out there" she is sometimes, but is having too much fun and doesn't care. I like that about her.
    norealityhere likes this.

Ramona showed how truly clueless, narcissistic and deranged she was last night.
    We now know she is "great" at absolutely everything she does. Thank you, Ramona, for that lesson! We also know that she has about as much empathy for others as the average garden snail!! I give Aviva a lot of credit for not slamming Ramona in that shoe store! Her comments / expressions and lack of common sense or compassion are just incredible.
    I didn't enjoy Carole, or most of her comments, last night. Both Louann and Sonja showed class at that dinner. Carole, IMO, needs to realize she signed up for a reality show, is not an actual princess, and needs to stop acting so arrogant.
    Does anybody know what Mario does for a living besides being Mr. Ramona Singer, by the way? I know what all the other husbands do, but I've never seen a mention of what Mario does besides kissing up.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Does anybody know what Mario does for a living besides being Mr. Ramona Singer, by the way? I know what all the other husbands do, but I've never seen a mention of what Mario does besides kissing up.
    It kind of kills me, but I remember seeing his shop back in (probably) S1. He inherited the family business of selling religious jewelry--saint medals and the like, not the Ramona "True Faith" jewelry. I think it was through Mario's family connection in the jewelry industry that Ramona was able to start her QVC line.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I see the "headknocking" for dominance between Luann and Carole. Luann comes off like Ramona 2.0 when it comes to dealing with Carole. It's hilarious! I loved the look on Luann's face when the "queen" guy said something about hearing that there was a princess at the dinner. Luann looked like she had sucked on a lemon. Carole did not look amused, at all.

What is the name of the woman with whom Ramona is obsessed? I'm still having trouble with the names and the faces. Ramona is an idiot, I'm convinced.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread