+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 441 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by Boann;3898748;
    I think the Bullock adoption just smells of a successful PR campaign. Given Jill's recent PR debacles, the smell of success may indeed be an unusual smell for her.

I am happy for Sandy and think Louis is lucky to have her as a mom.
    Is there anything that Jill won't pass judgment on?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3898798;
    I was surprised at that too! Why does she always resort to telling people to leave? She did that to B at the charity event last year....the one where B's company donated the alcohol and dared to have some signage? (gasp)
    She also told Tactless Ramona to "leave" when the latter mentioned "randomly" (I have my doubts) that Kodak is a dying brand. (Rather loudly, at Jill's Kodak event.)

She likes issuing marching orders.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3900693;
    I honestly thought he was gay.
    Oh, no no, keep Cort off my side of the street, off my team, and related pleas.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3900947;
    Wow - he looks much younger than her. Also, the mini dress is not a good look for Luann. Wasn't she criticizing Kelly, Alex, and Bethenny for wearing short dresses?
    This must be the French Jew that Luann was chortling about to Jill when they were wandering around Central Park (for no particular reason I could figure). In 'da storyline' he was before Blond Baldie, so I don't know who/what to believe.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;3901304;
    It was a different guy in the show. While I don't think the guy in these pictures is good looking, he's better than that blonde guy in the show.

The Countess' dress in these pictures is way too short to be appropriate for a woman her age. When older women try to look/act younger it just makes their age more obvious. Not a good look for her.
    Mutton dressed as lamb?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by *angela;3901435;
    IMHO Luanne's supposed new romantic interest, the author named Coerte Felske, is the Max Max of Season 3. He's human product placement, meaning his appearance is a means to discuss/promote his upcoming release, Scandalocity.
    Oh, please! Max was way classier than Coerte.

And I don't know what he (Max) was promoting in the show. As it is he wound up doing a show for a Spanish network.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3902679;
    Thank you, Bravo, for a blissfully Zarin-free edition of RHoNYC.
    She couldn't keep her trap shut though - she retweeted a little comment praising Kellamity for having morals.

Now it was odd - the next day Kellamity posted on her Bravo Blog that she was ashamed of how she acted.

Jill just can't get clear of her self-inflicted damage, can she?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3902700;
    Btw, according to the show it was Ramona that started the incident report/ gossip session, trying to inform B about Jill going ape about her father. B was trying to be noncommittal. Kelly jumped in and reported things from her world, the 13th planet ....

Cannot wait to see how the whole "she's trying to kill me" thing comes about.
    I rewatched the show today and you're right - Bethenny was very very careful to say nothing negative about Jill or anyone until she defended herself from Kelly's insane and very very tactless attacks. And even then she wasn't any more condemnatory than anyone else was.

I really think the "you're a cook not a chef" thing is where she lost me. I'd been so willing to "be nice" and give Kelly the benefit of the doubt, the benefit you sometimes give the obviously mentally challenged, for her awkward phrasings and possible good intentions but that "cook not chef" line wasn't awkward, it was insulting. "Nobody cares about you" after her estranged father died was wounding and really nasty.

Good think that it's really difficult to take the little incoherent flap of skin seriously. But really below the surface idiocy there is quite a nasty vicious person.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3904991;
    This must be the French Jew that Luann was chortling about to Jill when they were wandering around Central Park (for no particular reason I could figure). In 'da storyline' he was before Blond Baldie, so I don't know who/what to believe.
    I've seen a picture of the guy she was talking about. He's actually much cuter than Corte. Here's a link to his picture: Real NYC Housewives’ Countess LuAnn de Lesseps Dating Jacques Azoulay | Reality Tea

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3904991;
    No, that's the Bravo editing monkeys missing something...remember, Luann also went on about how he had a "J" name just like the psychic said (plus she said he was darker) both of which fit with the IRL guy Luann's still apparently seeing.

It was a lovely case - again - of editing extremely poorly. The episode before this one had several instances of it - but that was definitely the most blatant (especially being just about an episode and a half after their CP walkabout)

+ Reply to Thread