+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I love watching Ramona squirm! :>)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What I found the most annoying is how all of the women scream when they are trying to talk to each other. Very annoying group. I wouldn't be able to stand it. How pathetic.

I also get sick of all of these women, the first thing out of their mouths is a comment about what the other person is wearing. Tiresome!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Ramona and all of her faults are standing out more because Jill is gone. In past seasons Jill was so over the top annoying and so much more so than Ramona that I overlooked Ramona's bad behavior. Now it's just right there in front of my face.

I'm really liking Carol and Aviva. Not so sure about Heather yet.

Only Ramona would meet someone for the first time and tell them they talk too much, and expect to be invited on an overseas trip with them. Sigh......................
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

You are not a countess!!!!!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I loved it when Carol said that Lulu, within 60 seconds of being in front of Carol will start dropping names of European Princes and Princesses. Carol jokes: "She seems to have royalty Tourettes." LOLOLOL

Yeah, Carol. We've noticed that. I love that these three new HWs are quickly and pretty accurately honing in to Romona and Lulu's obnoxious faults. It'll be fun to see the Reunion shows after the three 'regulars' see the airing of DR comments made by the New Gals.
    Lizard likes this.

Funniest line ever on RHNY!

Lulu from the block has "Royalty Tourettes".

You can bet lulu despises Carole from now on and will try to take her down. That'll be interesting!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I agree. I bet everyone was in on the 'don't invite Ramona' plan except for Ramona. But I bet she gets invited. Who knows? Who cares? She is soooooo odd. I can't stand her.
    Funny! Maybe she'll be invited, then refuse to go b/c her feelings are hurt. Yes, Ramona is so very odd, I couldn't stand her for the first minute!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I'm ready for the smack down and may Carol win!!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Ramona seems very different from when we first got to know her...she was always batty/annoying but she seemed to balance it with a likable personality most of the time. Now she seems almost bitter and mean. Maybe it's a matter of hormone imbalance like the discussion on the RHNJ thread?? From last season, we can assume she's starting menopause. And I'm convinced she drinks a lot more than she used to.....and she used to drink a lot!

I'm sooooo tired of her and Heather competing for the worst baby scenario. My heart goes out to any mother who experienced these things but it's not social conversation over and over and over. I've experienced the very worst thing that can happen to a child but I normally don't talk about it...unless it's specifically addressed to me. It's definitely not party-talk.

Why does Luann say the name Sonja so strangely??

And Sonja seems to be playing this "character" more now than in earlier seasons...used to like her but she comes off very fake now. But maybe that's what she thinks she needs to do to stay on the show.

I get the feeling that the "Ramona-Heather dislike" situation will continue throughout the season.....I'm bored with it already.

+ Reply to Thread