- I agree: Sonja definitely wants to be married....but he better have some big bucks....otherwise she'll just keep the men on the side for "fun & games," if you know what I mean. She practically did a strip tease (verbally) for the water leak man. Just a bit obvious, which then becomes a little pathetic for a middle aged woman.
- Heather is a weird bird....lordy, but I'm tired of hearing about her son's serious illness at birth...surely, a successful business woman and mother could find other things to speak about when getting to know people. Wonder how often she mentions it to people she already knows well?
- Haven't made up my mind re Aviva yet....and I wasn't bothered by her claim to not be able to breathe w/o her husband. I think she sincerely loves him and they have a great friendship also.
- Luann is delusional and has convinced herself she's a good mother....but her inner self knows she's not and that keeps nudging her to defend herself.
- I'm fine with Carole's relationship. She's still young, unmarried and has no children so she should just enjoy herself and date many men who she finds interesting. I really don't get "slutty" from her at all.
I'm loving the new people....not individually, but for the fact it gives me new blood to pick apart.
Hey, by filming/showing their lives, they gave me permission to think what I like...normally, I'd try not to be so judgmental so this releases my inner gossipy-self.