+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 441 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

The line that had me rolling was pregnant Bethenny saying this about tipsy Ramona ~ "I'm going to vampire her a** and get some of that pinot."
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3903044;
    I was being sarcastic. Her blog titled My Bad said simply:

Always follow your instincts.

I knew I should have never gone on the trip.

I am incredibly embarrassed by how I acted.
    I seriously believe Jill (maybe Lu too, but I'm looking at mostly Jill) whispers things to her to keep her riled up against B. She was giving Jill updates throughout the whole trip ... can you not understand you are being used?

If you do not want to participate in a conversation .... don't. Sonja was just sitting there not adding anything to the conversation and waiting for the topic to change. Learn from this.

This could have been a golden opportunity to slide into the "neutral" camp. Or did Jill scare you away from your right to not participate?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3903886;
    I seriously believe Jill (maybe Lu too, but I'm looking at mostly Jill) whispers things to her to keep her riled up against B. She was giving Jill updates throughout the whole trip ... can you not understand you are being used?

If you do not want to participate in a conversation .... don't. Sonja was just sitting there not adding anything to the conversation and waiting for the topic to change. Learn from this.

This could have been a golden opportunity to slide into the "neutral" camp. Or did Jill scare you away from your right to not participate?
    Completely agree with you. She could have said NOTHING. She wanted to grandstand for Jill and I think you are right about Jill riling her up.

omg that episode was HILARIO!!!!! Drunken Ramona and Sonia, crazy idiotic Kelly, cool Alex and hilarious Bethanny with some of her best one liners ever!

my favorite parts........

Bethanny wondering aloud if Kelly went to Columbia the country instead of the college

the vampire/pinot grigio crack mentioned above

Bethanny saying she was going to the Hooters boat to find the sane people

Kelly misunderstanding and/or misusing the lemonade analogy and saying feelings are so 1979

Wasted slurring Ramona

LuAnn and date macking (wait, actually that part was gross)

Kelly not being able to figure out how to get thru the glass door after trying to leave dramatically

Ramona Alex and Bethanny getting their dance on

No Jill in the episode!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. I totally agree with those who have said Jill is manipulating and using Kelly- its like Munchhausen's by Jill towards Bethanny- I almost feel sorry for Kelly she is so unintelligent and gullible. But then I see her be so rude and invalidating like trying to take up for Bethanny's father when she is talking about the painful situation and I remember- she is a jerko!

It's KeHelly here. YAY!!! Awright, too much fun here, it's sooooo 1979. Well, huh, you're just trying to make lemonade out of lemons again. YAY!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

You seriously cannot make this stuff up. lol

Reality Tea: Kelly Bensimon Takes Her Crazy Show To Twitter: Claims Bethenny Exploited Father’s “Death For Ratings” | Reality Tea

Jill the Nut Whisperer was at it again.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

I think we're all in agreement that this was one of the most entertaining episodes we've seen in awhile!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3904306;
    You seriously cannot make this stuff up. lol

Reality Tea: Kelly Bensimon Takes Her Crazy Show To Twitter: Claims Bethenny Exploited Father’s “Death For Ratings” | Reality Tea

Jill the Nut Whisperer was at it again.
    so true.... and Kelly apparently exploited her own mental illness for ratings. Crazy or not, she really is a scumbag to say such things. She is so deluded she doesn't seem to understand how badly she comes across

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3904471;
    so true.... and Kelly apparently exploited her own mental illness for ratings. Crazy or not, she really is a scumbag to say such things. She is so deluded she doesn't seem to understand how badly she comes across
    So true and so bizarre! I don't know why she doesn't just shut up. She looks worse every time she opens her mouth.

I just saw a snippet of last week's episode where they're all on the boat and Kelly says, "It's not my game to talk badly about people..." Seriously? Let me guess: It's not talking badly if you're just pointing out the truth about how horrible everyone else is. OK.

+ Reply to Thread