+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2191Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

So who's going to watch the new season? I am torn, I cannot stand that the No-Countess is still on the program, but I don't want Jillzarin to gloat if the ratings go down. Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    So who's going to watch the new season? I am torn, I cannot stand that the No-Countess is still on the program, but I don't want Jillzarin to gloat if the ratings go down. Hmmmm.
    I'm definitely watching!
    New fresh blood as I said before.
    The Countess will be as annoying as she always is but I'll take her over someone like Teresa from NJ. Ramona will be as batty as ever but given those eyes of hers, there's definitely some laughs waiting for us and I like Sonja.
    The new ladies will make it more interesting for sure.
    Am very tired of the low-lives that populate NJ and OC.
    HAs anyone seen Jill Zarin's new face?? not so good, in my opinion.
    Holy cow! Soon her eyes will disappear.
    REAL HOUSEWIVES… Before and After | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm watching too! RHNY started out being my very favorite of the RH franchises, UNTIL the women became so combative. Now, I'll still watch even though I can see from the previews that it's going to become pretty combative as well. I'll miss Alex (and Simon). They shouldn't have been taken off the show! I'll miss the old Jill, but not the nightmare that she's become. And I definitely WON'T miss Kelly!!!!

And now they will have a princess (by marriage) that out trumps the Countless........!!!!! Can't wait to see how that plays out. Won't miss Jill or Kelly. Alex was okay.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Kelly was surrounded by a lot of fakeness in her life--NY. I can give her a pass for the weirdness. I can see that Ramona tried to get along with Jill. Alex was somewhat good with interpreting communication issues. But no one should ever feel that they have the power to publicly humiliate someone else. Whatever Bethenny and Jill's deal was, Bethenny could have handled it. I think Alex would love to be a second grade school teacher in another life.

YES I watch everyone except DC and Miami. The only thing watchable about Miami was the wedding stuff and mother joking about the ring. Otherwise I thought the mom was making stuff up to rattle the one woman. And the only reason she would do that is because she is jealous...sad.

I thought the woman talking about flirting with married men in front of their wives was creepy.
    Last edited by Lizard; 06-02-2012 at 10:38 AM.
    You can do it!

Oh, I'll be watching. I think we'll see Carole Radziwill ripping the countless a new one; it will be much deserved. I'll miss Alex and Simon- they were wacky and fun, and I suspect the countless had a lot to do with their demise.

Kelly will think she's still on the show, and somewhere in Gotham she'll be removing her barrette to let her hair down, thinking viewers will be immensely entertained to see her shaking her pretty little head back and forth.
    Lizard and mayamaisha like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Oh that;s too funny!...your right though.. Kelly will still think she's on the show.

In the Season 5 premiere, Sonja kicks things off with a party to mingle with Aviva, Carole and Heather. They all seem to hit it off. . .until Ramona arrives. And as they say, with new friends come new revelations -- in this case, Aviva learns that a couple of her "new" friends have had relations with her ex-husband. Meanwhile, Heather and Carole try to figure out who to trust and not. Picking up right where they left off, LuAnn is still annoyed with Ramona about the disparaging comments she made about LuAnn's parenting (from last season) and tries to discuss it with her at the party, but Ramona has no interest. Things get interesting as Sonja, Ramona, Heather, and Aviva head to the Hamptons for the weekend and once back in the city, LuAnn surprises the new ladies with a shocking story. The three new women agree to never become "mean girls."
    KAREN

Hey Strangers!

I wasn't sure I would actually watch (who am I kidding ) until I RE-watched the reunion/slugfest/catfight from last reunion. I simply HAVE to watch! Utter curiosity and (as DL said) I'd totally HATE for ratings to be affected from the Queen of Mean2, Jill Zarin, to become an issue.

Love Ramona, Love Sonja....there's the Connecticut-commoner-married-Count-Countess-less Count-Countless LuLu (whom I wish they'd dropped, too, but I guess they HAD to keep one of the brunettes)...I learned to loathe her in the past two seasons, so I hope she's kept around to "kick" around. (crossing my fingers)

Pretty excited to see what these 3 new characters have to contribute!
    Prism and Moontat like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Oh no! Ramona and Sonja were interesting, but LuLu at an art event grinding on Ramona? Previous season reduex? Noooooo......

Watching LuLu and her two new "friends" ragging on Ramona. *groan*

Attention ANDY COHEN........ Last season sucked (not because of Ramona). I'm already getting DUN with this. First Episode.
    Moontat and short_lived like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread