+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

jillzarin's been tweeting a lot about how she's been watching a tv show that makes her sooooo pleased and proud to be in a whoppingly lovable relationship with her BobBee. Then tweets started coming through, lambasting jillzarin for being jealous of Bethenny.

These dumbasses constantly air their idiocy on the national stage.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

No fan of Bethany....but I have soft spot for anyone who is slighted so another can reap professional gain. I think Bethany blew the housewives out of the water and never looked back - much less give Jill proper thank for helping to get her going. Bethany is smart and shrewd enough that she would have probably built her empire just fine without Bravo, but it happned a kazillion times faster and bigger once because of her participation on the show.

I feel the same about Teresa and her sister-in-law. Her brother and/or sister-in-law should have told Teresa they were coming on the show.

I don't much care how arrogant or icky Jill or Teresa may haver been during these times. This is one thing Kim got right. She acknowledged and thanked NeNe for her help on gettin on the show.
    norealityhere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    These dumbasses constantly air their idiocy on the national stage.
    And thank goodness they do! Gives me true insight on these morons with overinflated egos.

jillzarin needs to keep her envious trap shut. She was dropped from RHWNY, I don't believe FOX picked-up her Beverly Jillbilliy show (Ithink they went with Bethenny instead) & her shapewear is on clearance at Macy's. Yea....Bawby is all she does have.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I saw the ads for the new season. Starts early June.
    Doesn't look like it's going to be any better than it was. More mean girl behavior out of post menopausal women. Not a lot of fun.
    And, I wish they'd gotten rid of Ramona. I'm not a fan.
    Prism and sparklete like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I suspect that the new Housewives (NY) will be just as awful as the old ones....Bravo wants drama/viewers and bad behavior guarantees that.
    I say, Bring 'em on!
    I need new crazy blood to pick apart here.
    norealityhere likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Would you really watch a 'goody-two-shoes' show? We watch these things for their drama...just like we keep an eye on our neighbors!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I suspect that the new Housewives (NY) will be just as awful as the old ones....Bravo wants drama/viewers and bad behavior guarantees that.
    I say, Bring 'em on!
    I need new crazy blood to pick apart here.
    Yay crazy blood - keeps us entertained!

Whaddya think Carol Radziwill is doing on this show, for the luvagawd she certainly doesn't need to promote anything for profit. She could maybe buy Bravo if she felt like it.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I had missed a lot of the shows where Bethenny is pregnant and her father dies. I saw them today. Alexis did create bad karma telling Jill in front of people she was delivering a message from Beth... that she never wants to see her again.
    You can do it!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Would you really watch a 'goody-two-shoes' show? We watch these things for their drama...just like we keep an eye on our neighbors!
    I would! There are a lot of really entertaining non-combatant reality shows that I enjoy tremendously: Guiliana and Bill, Melissa and Tye, Bethenny Ever After, Kendra, Don't Be Tardy For the Wedding, The Little Couple, Girls Night Out, all of the Kardashian shows, and quite a few others. You can still have entertaining tv without filling it with venom!

+ Reply to Thread