+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 358 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree1512Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

According to the site for Joy Behar's show at 9 p.m. east coast time on HLN, one of her guests tonight will be Alex McCord from Housewives of New York City. She has a number of people on the line-up, so I don't know how much time Alex might actually get with Joy. On the east coast, the show is repeated at midnight.

Last nights show was HILARIOUS!!! All the drama! All the drunks!! The slow-witted one's comments! The slow-witted one not being able to open the door! Luannes caterwalling! Luannes GROSS date trying to steal slurpie kisses from an obviously skeeved out Luanne!

Wow-- BRAVO got their money's worth that time! Can't wait for next week!
    The only way they could top last night is:

1. If Kelly's head explodes from too much thinking during one of her Bethany
    'tell-offs'
    2. Ramona twirls around and passes out in mid-drunken dance taking any of
    the housewives with her. (the more the merrier!)
    3. Luanne 'sings' her song using burps alone and the producer announces
    she's "better than Barbra!"

HOW many ways can these people embarass themselves publicly? Does having a camera in your face destroy the part of the brain that censors your actions?!

Last night was definitely strange and over the top.
    And, by the time Sonia decided to jump on Kelly's bed and wrestle with Kelly, I thought these women were reliving scenes from their childhood.
    Just when you think Kelly is seeming OK, she starts going off on Bethenny. Although, if something was said about Kelly's kids, I can certainly understand her being upset about it. I think Kelly doesn't always express herself well, because I think she is actually quite shy.
    I think what she meant with the "feelings" comment is that people are far too out there in terms of how much they will share with the world. She seems to be much more private than the rest of them. I think she feels that Bethenny likes to play the victim. I happen to agree with that.
    I do agree,though, that Kelly did not come off at all well.
    LuAnn actually sounded better than Atlanta's Kim, though that's not a real high commendation.
    What is with Hooters? Are they doing really bad that they have to be on this reality show, too? They were already on the CBS show about the corporate bosses.
    I can now see why Ramona's daughter, Avery, acts the way she does on the show. If, at that age, my mom had appeared as foolish on the TV screen as Ramona does, I would be mortified!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3903300;
    I think what she meant with the "feelings" comment is that people are far too out there in terms of how much they will share with the world. She seems to be much more private than the rest of them.
    I think Kelly has the emotional maturity of a teenager. Maybe modeling at such a young age stunted her growth? Not sure. What's interesting to observe is that Kelly has no problems when people (Jill/Luann) are expressing their feelings (hatred) of Bethenny. Also Kelly likes to express quite often and publicly her dislike of Bethenny. If shyness/privacy is her thing, it appears to be selective shyness/privacy.

Kelly really should think about (get therapy) why she has such strong/unnatural/weird feelings for Bethenny. I'm guessing that Beth must remind Kelly of someone from her childhood. I don't know if you all have seen the previews for next week, but Beth leaves monogramed gift bags filled with Skinnygirl stuff for Kelly and Kelly freaks out and starts crying saying she doesn't understand why Bethenny is "doing this" to her. Oh and Kelly accuses Beth of trying to kill her. Obviously Beth is giving the girls gift bags but Kelly sees it as a "threat"? It's so weird! And then they show a clip where Sonya tries to protect Kelly by yelling to the other girls "We're four sane people and she is obviously crazy. Stop picking on her!" LOL! Can't wait to watch next weeks' episode!

By the way, I agree that Luann's song actually does sound better than Kim's Tardy for the Party! It has a good beat for sure. It's amazing what they can do with horrible singing voices. Maybe I should sing too!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3903300;
    I think what she meant with the "feelings" comment is that people are far too out there in terms of how much they will share with the world. She seems to be much more private than the rest of them.
    According to Kelly "1979 feelings are 'fake' feelings. #rhnyc are discussing "storyline" feelings. Would you have a friend like these women?" This is from her twitter account (hey Simon linked to it - I had to follow).

I must say though that Ramona was a hoot last night. I love that she is willing to dive in and swim with a noodle, rather than miss out. I hope I can stay up late dancing when I'm her age. Avery may have some teen-age embarrassment with mom now, but she'll appreciate her mom's spirit in the future, though I suspect that Avery will be more tactful with people.

I'm wondering if Jill/Lu "whisper in Kelly's ear" ... they see the unstable/paranoia she has about B and egg her on. And we know Jill takes messages and rewrites them to suit her needs, ie Mario extending an invitation to Lu and Jill telling her it's a "bring it on, B****".
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3902907;
    I did an entire recap for the page on TvSnark...should I repost it here? I had a lot of fun with this episode. I got scolded for posting the link last week.
    Not sure if I should just copy it here?

I have so many comments but the recap says it all...
    I dunno if it's ok to post, but I'd sure like to read your recap. I was interrupted so many times while trying to watch this episode.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3903449;
    I dunno if it's ok to post, but I'd sure like to read your recap. I was interrupted so many times while trying to watch this episode.
    Hi
    If you click on my name and go to my homepage, my recap is there. It's part way down the page. I hope you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3903560;
    Hi
    If you click on my name and go to my homepage, my recap is there. It's part way down the page. I hope you like it!
    Hilarious. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3903223;
    Last nights show was HILARIOUS!!! All the drama! All the drunks!! The slow-witted one's comments! The slow-witted one not being able to open the door! Luannes caterwalling! Luannes GROSS date trying to steal slurpie kisses from an obviously skeeved out Luanne!

Wow-- BRAVO got their money's worth that time! Can't wait for next week!
    The only way they could top last night is:

1. If Kelly's head explodes from too much thinking during one of her Bethany
    'tell-offs'
    2. Ramona twirls around and passes out in mid-drunken dance taking any of
    the housewives with her. (the more the merrier!)
    3. Luanne 'sings' her song using burps alone and the producer announces
    she's "better than Barbra!"

HOW many ways can these people embarass themselves publicly? Does having a camera in your face destroy the part of the brain that censors your actions?!

I don't think it's the camera, it's the big fat paycheck and if they don't embarrass themselves they're in danger of being cut off from the show and no more paycheck. The countess is looking for a new place in the upper east side, she needs to embarrass herself the most I think.

+ Reply to Thread