+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2625Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    The whole three hours of the reunion was difficult to watch, I kept getting this sick feeling in my stomach and had to switch the channel. It seriously was like watching a Jerry Springer show but for some reason I felt somewhat connected and wanted some questions answered but of course that didn't happen. Whenever one of the housewives questioned another about their behavior, everyone had to jump in and of course the person that was accountable was drowned out and I was left unsatisfied.
    Jerry Springer is a good way to describe this Reunion. I kept waiting for something good or better to bubble to the surface after the screaming, screeching, and accusations. Didn't happen. I, too, left feeling dissatisfied....because there was no conclusion, no resolution to ALL of that conflict. I just developed indigestion.
    luvsginger likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

So Andy posted a couple of days ago on Facebook that the viewers comments about the reunion and cast were heard, anyone want to guess what that means? All new cast?

My hope is that they will start over, but if they have to keep some I would say they will keep Jill (I'm done watching anything with her), Countless, Sonja, and Ramona. I would like to see them keep Sonja, Alex, and Countless (just because she is such a moron that she makes me laugh and I'd like to see how she is without Jill egging her on).

Yikes. I think they will keep Ramona, Alex and Sonja. There are a wealth of interesting people in any city. Think they might keep Kelly.

I don't like seeing Jill or Luanne trying to terrify Ramona by insinuating her husband is cheating. That is a verycruel thing to do........trying to cause deliberate pain. If he were cheating it would say nothing about Ramona. It would only say something about Mario. Ramona could get a replacement any day for him if she wanted to.
    Duckyface and SugarMama like this.

jillzarin and countass were simply evil on the reunion shows; how brazen of them to state that it's ok for them to be as mean as they please, b/c "Hey I'm not perfect". The smirk on countass' face when Alex said the countass' words were hurtful - well, that says everything needed about countass. She is an arrogant, vindictive harridan. When I look at her I see Ugly.

I've always seen that in jillzarin. Ugly behavior, ugly woman. The two of them should be cut from the show simply because their behavior is so egregious. They're dragging Bravo down.
    luvsginger and SugarMama like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    So Andy posted a couple of days ago on Facebook that the viewers comments about the reunion and cast were heard, anyone want to guess what that means? All new cast?

My hope is that they will start over, but if they have to keep some I would say they will keep Jill (I'm done watching anything with her), Countless, Sonja, and Ramona. I would like to see them keep Sonja, Alex, and Countless (just because she is such a moron that she makes me laugh and I'd like to see how she is without Jill egging her on).
    I really hope they start over but I do hope they keep Sonja and Ramona. Why do you think they would keep Jill? I think she brings nothing to the show but nastiness, she is really such a disgusting, evil, gossipy, trouble-maiking, rude, ugly and all around GROSS woman!!! LOL...did I just answer my own question? Is this why Bravo would keep her? Sonja has the last name, connections and personality. Alex may have come into her own lately but she just does not add enough to the show and I am tired of looking at her dumb faces that she makes, I truly hope that she takes some of her money to buy some botox on those lines on her forehead and fix her teeth! Luann is a fake...I love how Ramona exposed her "open marriage", I had read that about her before her divorce was announced and I didn't believe it but seeing her behavior on the show after her separation/divorce was announced, I believe the rumors. I love Ramona and her Pinot Grigio... I hope she comes back...been looking for her wine but it hasn't made it to CA so far.....I did buy a few bottle of Skinny Girl Margaritas but boy oh boy they are strong!!!!

I love how no one even mentions Cindy because it is such a given she won't be back... Talk about boring, nasty and rude at the same time! TATA Cindy.....same to your brother and his nasty looking girlfriend (who wore black stockings to a daytime wedding in the Hamptons), the only thing she has going for her is that her twins. Cant wait to meet the new cast!

I'd love to see the entire Brunette team banished and replaced . However, Ramona and Sonja (Lucy & Ethel) and Alex I can watch!
    mayamaisha likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I agree with most of you on who to keep and who should go.

Cindy is a big yawn, is rude and has lousy mothering skills.
    Kelly has become a Frankenstein monster...she now thinks she's important and normal.
    The countess should be banned for becoming some kind of "video rapper".......Doesn't that description just scream "Class?"
    Jill should be burnt at the stake like they used to do....don't go to Salem, Jill!
    The blondes seem to be nutty in their own way but I don't see the meaness that is so prominent with the brunettes.
    SugarMama likes this.

Wow, Dragonlady, you have hit the nail right on the head about these people! I would also keep the blonds and only the blonds. Wouldn't that really rankle the brunettes to know that they were no longer important enough to be on this show! Bravo, please listen to your audience.
    luvsginger likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    ...Jill should be burnt at the stake like they used to do....don't go to Salem, Jill!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Jill should be burnt at the stake like they used to do....don't go to Salem, Jill!
    Except they burned Witches, not Bitches! We'd have to devise a new punishment for Jill --- Hmmmm, perhaps one of those electronic dog collars that zap them when they do something bad. Jill, the female dog ('bitch' --- get it?) would get zapped every time she did or said anything bad. Think that would cure her?
    Moontat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread