+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2222Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I love the idea of a live audience! I think that would be a better way to keep the women accountable than Andy trying to call them out. Of course, it you added audience chatter to all the women talking at once, the sound guy may just throw down his head phones and give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I think they should have the reunion shows in front of a live audience. Can you just imagine what a hot mess that would be? I would love the see the brunettes booed and hissed off the stage. Of course it could turn into an all out brawl!
    Can you imaging the boo's we'd have heard?

I remember when Countless LuLu was on WWHL, and the poll was about who came off the craziest during the Alex/Kelly thing in Morocco (or something like that) and LuLu was obviously shocked when Kelly won by a landslide...her face, body language, voice showed she doesn't see Kelly the way we see her.

Which is why a live audience boo-ing (or politely groaning) at LuLu would have been sweet to watch.
    Debb70 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Carolina Amato Jewelry on trend fashion jewelry

I would have thought she borrowed it from Saks. It is nice but a bit pricey for me.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thanks for the necklace info! I only wish that I was tall enough to pull it off, because I would own that!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I think they should have the reunion shows in front of a live audience. Can you just imagine what a hot mess that would be? I would love the see the brunettes booed and hissed off the stage. Of course it could turn into an all out brawl!
    BEST IDEA! EVER!!!

Good afternoon people in my iPod. I missed that episode. I cringe whenever I see people being mean to Alex. I don't really ever get mad at LuLu though. I think the girls launch counter attacks when they perceive attacks; and nobody ever wins.

It is NY. I want to see some fashion or something.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I disagree about Andy. I really like the way that he hosts the reunion shows. He'll make faces at things that are said, and show video clips that contradict things. But for the most part, he just trusts the audience to see everything for what it is. If he were confrontational like a Piers Morgan, beating every point over and over again demanding the "truth" I think it would be more of a disaster than the reunions can be already. Not only that, but i don't think anyone would be willing to do them. Andy's job is finding and recruiting "Talent" for shows, isn't it? If he recruited people, and then belittled them on national TV, I don't think Bravo would have many shows. I like that he's subtle in the ways that he calls people out, and then just moves on to another topic.
    I agree. I think he knows how stupid these women make themselves look. I think he just sits back and lets them dig their own graves. Some of the looks he gives makes it clear to me that it is a joke between him and the viewing audience - and that he is in on it with us and is completely aware of how stupid these women are - and how intelligent we all are to see it.
    Debb70 and SugarMama like this.

FORT Newbie

Just finished watching reunion2 after DVDing it. There was something so awful about this

Here is my two cents worth of arm chair analysisLOL
    IMO Jill is the spoiled, needy,whiny, ugly girl who grew into a truly ugly woman...she I kept thinking during the episode when her stepdaughter was on stage, that if she were not Jill's stepdaughter she would be making fun of her.

Lou Ann is, as one poster said, a fraud....a control freak, low class background growing up, uneducated, actually seems to beleive her countess title has credibility and that she can sing. And if the reports are true..no money. Townhouse in NYC was a rental and the Hamptoms home is north of 27A..not the best address.

Kelly..IMO she does not drink becuase it not a good idea when taking psych meds...ANd somebody please provide proof that she graduated from Columbia..Is she did..she must be an idiot/savant.

Cindy..if she is from LI, must be south shore,Nassua County. This chic ain't from the north shore in Suffolk.

ALex is really smart, educated and actually come froms a much "higher class" than any of them. Just wish she would calm down and think before she speaks. She should not stoop to their level.

I just like Sonja..good heart and real. Ramona.. she puts her foot in her mouth but there is also a good heart. She's so vulnerable.

But the best part was the man who tweeted and asked how did the women feel about Bethany now that she is worth more than 10 times all of them put together. Lu Ann's response that Bethany did not have a lot when they all did..but now she make be catching up a little was priceless.
    Catch up? Oh honey you are delunsional. ANd Jill's "I don't count her money, and she does not count mine" Yes I'm sure the fabric store she owns with her hubby is recession proof and worth $ 120 mill. Is that why they sold their home in the Hamptons? Just too much darn money? Face it ladies ,Bethany blew you all out of the water and you can't stand it.

catty2:

I agree

about Kelly not being able to drink because of her taking psych meds...I can totally believe that! Remember Bethenny wondering if she meant the country of Columbia instead? gawd, I miss Bethenny, she made these women tolerable.
    Debb70 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Kelly went to the General studies extenstion college of Columbia........Shalini in Seattle: Is Kelly Bensimon really a Columbia grad?
    but yes, the country of Columbia seems more fitting.

In this smashing interview Kelly explains how she just waltzed up to Columbia and told them they should take her and then taught herself physics in the physics library. and it was amazing; like really.
    http://obsessedtv.com/2009/05/samant...elly-bensimon/
    Last edited by mina; 08-04-2011 at 01:45 AM.
    catty2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread