+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2466Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

2. I loved, loved, loved Jill's necklace!!!! Most impressive! Wondering where she got that.

3. I also had to google "See You Next Tuesday" to finally see what it meant. I guess I am behind the curve! I started typing the words into the search box, and then it finally dawned on me what it was about!!! Bless my poor little raggedy, naive heart!!!
    I have to agree - Jill's necklace was stunning and matched her coloring perfectly.

Don't feel bad, I didn't get it, either, until just now when I was reading your comment
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    lol, about 45 minutes in, I went to bed - watched the rest on DVR this morning. Just had to see if anything else happened...it just got worse and worse. The whole show was Left side attacking Right right, what a mess.
    Kinda like politics these days!
    SugarMama likes this.

I think that in order to really do a SMACK DOWN of the brunettes, the blondes are going to have to do their homework. They are going to have to watch, study and take notes of all the aired episodes, so when Kelly says when did I do that, they can say here's when and lists them quick. I could do it, from casual viewing, but I think they get confused over what aired and the fact it happened much longer ago than it aired.

How do you guys feel about Kathy Griffin? Do you think she would have a sharp enough tongue for those brunettes? She's a ginger so she would fit right in the middle. Just curious.
    Realitychick likes this.

FORT Newbie

Kathy Griffin!! Absolutely! she would stand her ground and call each one of these tarts out. Her show is on Bravo so why not. I just don't think Andy would ever give up hosting this circus. There is not a single one of the "housewives" I like anymore so no point in watching any longer. They flat wear me out!

I actually felt sorry for Andy. He looked worn out.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Yeah, Andy may be done with them. In fact, from what I hear, Andy is in the running for Regis' job with Regis and Kelly. I hope he gets it. If so, I will be recording that show in the mornings and watching it in the evenings instead of The View. I just adore Andy. There is something about him that I find amusing and charming. Some might not get it, but he is just up my line. I just love him.

I can see Kathy taking over the reunion shows, but I was suggesting that she join in as a NY Housewife. She lives in CA I think, but she could relocate for the season they film. Her mom could get on to it too! She could really blow the lid off of all that silly mess. LOL Have you seen Kathy's impersonation of some housewives? Too funny.

I don't think the hair removal lady will be returning though. She's not a very pleasant person IMO. When she was describing her devotion to her twins, it looked like a wheel was turning in her brain so she could remember what to say. No sincerety IMO. Sad. Your devotion to your kids should be the most natural thing in the world. Something is not right there. Hmmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't think the hair removal lady will be returning though. She's not a very pleasant person IMO. When she was describing her devotion to her twins, it looked like a wheel was turning in her brain so she could remember what to say. No sincerety IMO. Sad. Your devotion to your kids should be the most natural thing in the world. Something is not right there. Hmmmmm.....
    I know! Remember the episode when she had taken one of her children to visit grandma/grandpa at a restaurant, and she didn't even know how to put him/her into the child seat? She couldn't deal with the child, so she called a staffer to come and help. Her words fell on deaf ears here!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    I don't even like Alex; but I do think she has a good heart and wants to do the right thing by people and I hate the way LuAnn, Jill, and Kelly treat her. They think it's ok to be mean to her and make horrible digs at her.

Kelly, kelly , kelly....She is probably the one I dislike the most (except for maybe Cindy). She's a little kooadoo of contridictions..... I don't care if Horse and Hound voted her the nicest person in the world; she's mean, a bully, and she follows the lead of Jill and Luann, even repeating words that they use b/c she is not smart enough to insult people on her own wit. She's vile along with being insane. I read on another site she's re-dating the guy she beat up last year. Shouting out to Alex about her being high and on crack are just hard to watch ; it's so cringeworthy. What an idiot.

Jill smiling as Andy asks Ramona about Mario cheating is disgusting.
    I don't mean to be mean (um...yeah I do) but when I read "Horse and Hound" voted "her" the nicest person, I seriously thought you were making a joke about Cindy being in "Horse and Hound" since she sooo resembles a horse!

I can not STAND Kelly! She sounds like a 13 year old from 10 years ago. The kids these days don't even say "like" as much as her or "oh my God"....and the worst is when she puts the two phrases together (that's a big deal for an idiot like Kelly)......she says....."and then I was like oh my god!" sheesh grow up Kelly and get some therapy while you're at it....

I like Alex but I wish Alex would get some botox injections in her forehead, I am so sick of looking at those four lines everytime she frowns!

You've all said it all so well here. There's not much more I can add.....but that, of course, won't stop me.
    I watched the whole thing...with my mouth hanging open, surprised at how much bitterness, vindictiveness, plain meaness was shown....on the brunette side. I'm not saying the blonds were perfect but saints compared to the other side. There is nothing wrong fighting for what you said.

I have complained and hated Kelly's smugness but after watching it all, I see that it's all around her w/Lulu and Jill. (Probably Cindy also but she's like an annoying gnat to me, hardly worth the bother to mention) so Kelly, like the immature child she is, just repeats what she hears. Enjoy it, Kelly, cause your 15 minutes are almost up.

I'm not buying the Jack-Lulu love connection. What does Jack want/need? I'm sure, in time, we'll find out.

Not wishing any pain on anyone (Brunettes), but I sure wouldn't be smug/uncaring about someone else's husband cheating (or possible cheating)....Karma has a way of finding us all.

Laughed my head off when The Countess called her CD/video a "song." That's not a song and videos can't buy you class.

I didn't know what See YOu Next Tuesday meant until I read it here and looked it up.

The Brunettes have allowed themselves to believe that they are IMPORTANT and invincible.

Oh, and here's Jill's necklace.
    Jill Zarin jill zarin reunion necklace
    or you can buy it here for $375
    Product Listing Necklaces

It'll take me quite awhile to get over these Mean Girls so I'm glad they're gone....hopefully we'll have some new blood for next season.

I think they should have the reunion shows in front of a live audience. Can you just imagine what a hot mess that would be? I would love the see the brunettes booed and hissed off the stage. Of course it could turn into an all out brawl!
    GabbyG and SugarMama like this.

+ Reply to Thread