+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 414 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2201Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by Shaniac;3902898;
    IMHO, Kelly is seeking revenge for Bethenny slapping her down last season. She's grasping at straws to any and every flaw with Bethenny, Kelly even called her a Whore and a Ho-bag (so juvenile) at one point. Sonja was there with them; I wonder how Sonja felt about Kelly's comments at that point..
    Kelly looked like a moron last year when she tried to put B in her place (I'm up here and you are down here..") and failed.

Now she is ready to make sure it happens the way she wants it to. She is looking for every opportunity to be contrary. When B was talking about her father not loving her, Kelly defended him and told B she was not all the unique? HUH? She was looking for every opportunity to scold her.

I feel ALMOST sorry for these women sometimes.

Like Luann, who doesn't have anyone in her life to tell her the truth, just people who are trying to use her for their own reasons, so she doesn't even realize she should be both embarrassed and ashamed.

Anyone else who "sang" on national tv like she did would be completely embarrassed about her "singing" and ashamed to show their face. Anyone else would realize how classless her behavior is and be both ashamed and embarrassed, but she actually believes her behavior is "proper" and her singing is great. How embarrassing for her.

and Kelly having such a low IQ, ALMOST makes me feel sorry for her. She talks like she's in junior high, and I think that's about where her intellect is. Her comment about making lemons in to lemonade...as with so many things she says, she had no idea what it means. LOL She sure is out to get Bethenny in any way she thinks she can and looks like an idiot for it. I think it's both wanting to show Jill she's on her side and wanting to get back at Bethenny, both for besting her last season and for having the wonderful life Kelly wishes she had.
    Last edited by Duckyface; 05-14-2010 at 12:09 PM.

I don't believe Ramona was the host of the trip. If she paid for that yacht then when would she allow Kelly to remain after Kelly called them:
    • disgusting
    • gross
    • demented
    • vile
    • Crazy
    • sick

Seriously, why wouldn't Ramona throw her off the boat if she was the actual host? Bravo paid for that set up and Ramona had to play along.
    Last edited by Housewives Fan; 05-14-2010 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3903018;
    I don't believe Ramona was the host of the trip. If she paid for that yacht then when would she allow Kelly to remain after Kelly called them:
    • disgusting
    • gross
    • demented
    • vile
    • Crazy
    • sick

Seriously, why wouldn't Ramona throw her off the boat if she was the actual host? Bravo paid for that set up and Ramona had to play along.
    I inferred that from what Andy Cohen said on Watch What Happens last night. He made some comment to Sonja about "we sent you" and then he corrected himself and said "you went to" the Caribbean.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3902865;
    You all need to go read Kelly's blog. It's super long and explains in great detail what she was thinking.

Was Luann even invited on the trip? She said this: I decided to skip the St. Johns trip because it was Victoria's birthday. My children come first. but for some reason I thought Ramona said she didn't even bother inviting Luann.
    Kelly apparently thought she was edited very badly in last night's episode - so I am not surprised that she had a lot to say in her blog.

As for the trip - LuAnn made some comment when she was with Jill about Kelly and the jist of it was that they told Kelly she should choose not to go like they did. I think Bravo paid for the trip, so I think all of them were technically invited. I can't believe, knowing who was going and who wasn't, that Kelly actually decided to go.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3903035;
    Kelly apparently thought she was edited very badly in last night's episode - so I am not surprised that she had a lot to say in her blog.
    I was being sarcastic. Her blog titled My Bad said simply:

Always follow your instincts.

I knew I should have never gone on the trip.

I am incredibly embarrassed by how I acted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3903044;

Maybe she isn't as dumb as we think? That blog seems like one of the smartest, most succinct things I have ever seen from her - are we sure she wrote it?

FORT Fanatic

It's my understanding that anytime the camera pans slowly across the face of a business (in this case, a ship showing the name), that means they gave it to them for free because of the publicity and hopefully get business from those who may be watching the show.

Often time if you watch the credits, they will show the name of the hotel, etc.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3903044;

How many times this season has Kelly written about how embarrassed she was by something in her blog. She's embarrassed about the behavior of others at fashion shows, at parties, she's embarrassed about her own behavior. Honestly why continue to participate in something that embarrasses you? I hope we don't see her next year.

I'm so glad that Andy didn't let her come on for WWH this week. The woman has no self awareness. It's the editing. She said what she said. Sure editing can put a slant on something but Bravo can't edit something that didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3903053;
    Maybe she isn't as dumb as we think? That blog seems like one of the smartest, most succinct things I have ever seen from her - are we sure she wrote it?

I agree. Maybe Jill and Luann dictated to Kelly while she wrote it down. Although they'd couldn't use such a big word like dictate so I imagine the following conversation took place:

Jill: Write this down
    Kelly: Write?
    Luann: Yeah with a pen or pencil.
    Kelly: Pe...huh?
    Jill: you know, a stick like thing that allows ink or lead to be put on paper.
    Kelly: Ohhhhh I KNOW!! (grabs a crayon) READY!

BTW, Boann I agree with you. Though I think she uses being embarrassed by her behavior as an excuse since she continue acts crazy!!!

+ Reply to Thread