+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

And LuAnn makes me want to

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    I don't even like Alex; but I do think she has a good heart and wants to do the right thing by people and I hate the way LuAnn, Jill, and Kelly treat her. They think it's ok to be mean to her and make horrible digs at her.

Kelly, kelly , kelly....She is probably the one I dislike the most (except for maybe Cindy). She's a little kooadoo of contridictions..... I don't care if Horse and Hound voted her the nicest person in the world; she's mean, a bully, and she follows the lead of Jill and Luann, even repeating words that they use b/c she is not smart enough to insult people on her own wit. She's vile along with being insane. I read on another site she's re-dating the guy she beat up last year. Shouting out to Alex about her being high and on crack are just hard to watch ; it's so cringeworthy. What an idiot.
    I haven't finished watching Part 2 yet but what you said (above) is exactly what I meant in an earlier post about Kelly. She's soooo smug now that she "has friends in high places" so she just spouts off with whatever comes into her pea brain, thinking it makes sense, which, of course, everyone but her knows it doesn't.
    But it's the SMUGNESS, I hate. It's written all over her. It bugs the holy heck out of me.

And no, I don't think she's beautiful....not like Elle McPhereson (first wife) nor does she have a great body. She has a weird body but she is tall and thin. That's all I'm giving her on the positive side. I could tolerate a dumb Kelly. I can't tolerate this mean girl, who's joining in with the other Mean Girls and bullying Alex.
    Wasn't Kelly the one who didn't like bullying???
    (Can you tell I don't like her??)
    Moontat and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I haven't finished watching Part 2 yet but what you said (above) is exactly what I meant in an earlier post about Kelly. She's soooo smug now that she "has friends in high places" so she just spouts off with whatever comes into her pea brain, thinking it makes sense, which, of course, everyone but her knows it doesn't.
    But it's the SMUGNESS, I hate. It's written all over her. It bugs the holy heck out of me.

And no, I don't think she's beautiful....not like Elle McPhereson (first wife) nor does she have a great body. She has a weird body but she is tall and thin. That's all I'm giving her on the positive side. I could tolerate a dumb Kelly. I can't tolerate this mean girl, who's joining in with the other Mean Girls and bullying Alex.
    Wasn't Kelly the one who didn't like bullying???
    (Can you tell I don't like her??)
    No...remember, Kelly just doesn't like "systematic" bullying...plain bullying is ok. LOL And are you saying Kelly is weird? LOL...you go girl! And it's not just her body!!!

And I agree...when I look at her I don't see pretty at all and her body is like a guy with fake boobs. Her face is not all that and a bag of chips...but she is tall and thin and that's usually the most important thing in modeling.
    Debb70 likes this.

Last night's #2 Reunion was a disaster.

Every one of those b!tches on the left (the brunettes) made me want to shoot my television! It would be too repetitive to comment on each one, so I'll just say this: they were smug, mean, rude, arrogant, and condescending. Incredibly disgusting.

Not to say that there wasn't some rudeness coming from the right side (the blondes), but it paled in comparison (no pun intended ).

Honestly, if Cindy, Kelly, and Luann are back next year, I doubt that I can watch the show. I can love-to-hate Jill, and I could tolerate her returning just to see someone slap her down. But I can't, just can't, watch them any longer - not even entertaining. Not even "love-to-hate"able. dun-dun-dun.
    AmyKay, GabbyG and Debb70 like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I'd like to add that now I hate LuLu the most of all of them. If she got caught outside in the rain, she'd drown...she thinks so highly of herself, yet she was the rudest of them all. So condescending. So arrogant. Almost everything she said drove me nuts, but one of the worst was when discussing Alex coming downstairs in Morocco to confront her. Although LuLu NEVER gave Alex the opportunity to say what she had to say before going off on her at the time, LuLu had the nerve to demand on the show that Alex tell her what she was going to say. Hello? You obviously weren't interested in Morocco, why ask now? Alex missed a perfect opportunity to slap that b!tch down.

I hope Jacques leaves her a Dear Lulu letter and runs off with an Italian prostitute, gets married, and has beautiful, well-mannered, children with her.
    Realitychick, GabbyG and Debb70 like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I couldnt even make it 10 minutes in part 2, I turned it off and went to bed lol
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I couldnt even make it 10 minutes in part 2, I turned it off and went to bed lol
    lol, about 45 minutes in, I went to bed - watched the rest on DVR this morning. Just had to see if anything else happened...it just got worse and worse. The whole show was Left side attacking Right right, what a mess.

this may be the best and most accurate statement in the entire thread!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    Kelly talking makes me want to set rainbows on fire!!!!

I'm kind of at a loss for words. I watched maybe 30 mins last night and turned it off. I will not be watching the rest on DVR.

I will not be watching the RHONY ever again unless the brunettes are recast. They are the most vile and disgusting thugs I've ever seen. I hope they are all snubbed by NY society.

Well, at least I know it wasn't just me who found the brunettes a hot mess. There was fault from the blondes too, but not like the meanies on the left. I just don't like them.

At times when they were going on with their ridiculous contentions, I wish that there was someone there to really put them in their place. I think it they had the fear of that happening, they might straighten up a little. Bethenny was good at doing that.

Perhaps the show will find a real, direct, likable, straight shooter who can chew them up and spit them out. Maybe that's what they need. A new SUPER housewife that will not tolerate that stuff. The existing gals don't have it in them to do more than what they have so far. Alex tried this season, but it's not in her DNA. I'm thinking of someone like a cross between Bethenny and Joan Rivers. LOL
    Moontat and SugarMama like this.

+ Reply to Thread