+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Reminder:
    NYC Reunion #2 is on tonight at 10 Eastern, an hour and a half -- Let the craziness continue!

Hope it's better than #1
    Last edited by SugarMama; 08-01-2011 at 11:15 AM.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    But when you look at some of the men who get the supermodels with the bodies better than Kelly, her ex husband really doesn't compare. So perhaps Kelly was the best looking model with the best body who would give him the time of day outside of a photo shoot.
    you know before Kelly - he was married to Elle McPherson

Quote Originally Posted by tracyt888 View Post
    you know before Kelly - he was married to Elle McPherson
    Well, I'd say that the guy got 2 really gorgeous women.
    He may be a very famous photographer, but he's not exactly an attractive man.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Oh man...it's only ten minutes into Reunion #2, and I'm already considering bedtime. Ugh. I'll give it a while, but these people aren't entertaining, just annoying.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I dislike them all, but I do like that Sonia is calling out people on not being nice and is sticking up for Ramona.

Kelly talking makes me want to set rainbows on fire!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    I dislike them all, but I do like that Sonia is calling out people on not being nice and is sticking up for Ramona.

Kelly talking makes me want to set rainbows on fire!!!!

I really dislike how they're all picking on Ramona. And LuLu's especially smug this evening.

I never understood why Kelly, Jill and LuAnn think they can talk to Alex the way they do. Too bad Alex doesn't have alot of good comebacks.

I don't even like Alex; but I do think she has a good heart and wants to do the right thing by people and I hate the way LuAnn, Jill, and Kelly treat her. They think it's ok to be mean to her and make horrible digs at her.

Kelly, kelly , kelly....She is probably the one I dislike the most (except for maybe Cindy). She's a little kooadoo of contridictions..... I don't care if Horse and Hound voted her the nicest person in the world; she's mean, a bully, and she follows the lead of Jill and Luann, even repeating words that they use b/c she is not smart enough to insult people on her own wit. She's vile along with being insane. I read on another site she's re-dating the guy she beat up last year. Shouting out to Alex about her being high and on crack are just hard to watch ; it's so cringeworthy. What an idiot.

Jill smiling as Andy asks Ramona about Mario cheating is disgusting.
    Last edited by mina; 08-02-2011 at 12:22 AM.
    SugarMama likes this.

As I was watching the reunion and was listening once again to Kelly's repetitive use of the words "you're weird" and "stop" I had this vision in my head of a Kelly doll and when you pull the string, it says "you're weird" and "stop" along with a few of her other phrases she repeatedly says over and over, just like a wind-up doll with limited vocabulary. Ever notice that when you pull the string on those dolls you never know which phrase will come out of her mouth and usually it doesn't fit into the current conversation? Just like Kelly!
    mayamaisha and SugarMama like this.

I hate Ramona with a passion I normally reserved for that fishwife Bethenny. I am just waiting for her to find out she doesn't have as great a marriage as she thinks she does. It always happens. Her smug attitude and the way she talked about people's children rubbed me the wrong way!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread